Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 22nd, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com
Notes: Includes 2D and 3D Blu-ray editions, DVD edition and cookbook

71R2gs7UYDL._SL1500_.jpg

could be tempted as this is my favorite pixar film ever,any special edition has my attention but i might have towait to see if any pics come up before i order it

Ordered :happy: ...probably a steel will come out of this but don't want to take any chance, been waiting so long for the 3D version of this movie

Received today
It is really nice.
The visual of the box (which opens like a book) containing the discs, is exactly the same as the famous Ratatouille Steelbook at FutureShop.
About the book Recipe by cons, finally, if you can call it a book, it is exactly 6 pages.
Yes yes, you heard ^^
The box itself and really class it opens like a drawer with a small tab on the side.

Received today
It is really nice.
The visual of the box (which opens like a book) containing the discs, is exactly the same as the famous Ratatouille Steelbook at FutureShop.
About the book Recipe by cons, finally, if you can call it a book, it is exactly 6 pages.
Yes yes, you heard ^^
The box itself and really class it opens like a drawer with a small tab on the side.

can you tell us what region are the discs? most likely B locked but want to make sure

thanks