Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
A Ghost Story (2017)
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png
empty.png

I found this to be such a snoozefest... I don't even know what the point of it all was. I knew I was probably going to hate it when I was just a few minutes in, because the camera lingered for far too long on pretty much nothing... I almost turned it off during the scene where she's just sat eating a pie for 5 minutes straight! If they cut all the nonsense out this would literally be a 10 minute short film and it'd still probably bore me lol. I did like the music though... quite a lot actually. I immediately searched for this song once the film ended...

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
You oughta at least have a sentence or two giving an inkling as to "why" you like or do not.:D
(I know u did in the thread for the film - but maybe a word or two here with each review for people who don't see the comments on the other thread)
OK dude, will bear that in mind in future... although sometimes I don't really feel like wasting my breath on films I dislike lol. I've now copied what I said in the film thread to my above post anyway. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
OK dude, will bare that in mind in future... although sometimes I don't really feel like wasting my breath on films I dislike lol. I've now copied what I said in the film thread to my above post anyway. ;)
:thumbs:
I understand!:rofl:
But, something like -
TITLE - (rating) - Terrible script, awful acting. Don't bother.
That would work! (Just to get an IDEA - rather than puzzling over "why?"

:thumbs:
I understand!:rofl:
But, something like -
TITLE - (rating) - Terrible script, awful acting. Don't bother.
That would work! (Just to get an IDEA - rather than puzzling over "why?"
Haha gotcha! Maybe the :sleep: emoji would've sufficed for A Ghost Story lol.

Would love to see you rating/reviewing more movies in here by the way. ;)

Haha gotcha! Maybe the :sleep: emoji would've sufficed for A Ghost Story lol.

Would love to see you rating/reviewing more movies in here by the way. ;)
Thanks!
To be honest - I would live to find the time to SEE more movies!
I am playing a lot of catch-up. I actually managed three films in two days, which is something!
I have decided to try to do a regimen of One Movie per Day. I figure, if I can stick to that - I should be all caught up soon enough.
(What throws a monkey into the wrench? Sometime I really wanna rewatch an old movie!)
But, I still watch movies I am in the mood for, not just ones that are current. Don't watch a western, or a horror, etc.if you are not in the mood for that - you may dislike it for watching it in the wrong state of mind. So, when I say "catch up" - it includes ones I may have missed 2 or 3 years ago - or a classic.
I'll post my thoughts on the last 3 soon. (It was Krampus, The Hole (Joe Dante), & Take Shelter).

Thanks!
To be honest - I would live to find the time to SEE more movies!
I am playing a lot of catch-up. I actually managed three films in two days, which is something!
I have decided to try to do a regimen of One Movie per Day. I figure, if I can stick to that - I should be all caught up soon enough.
(What throws a monkey into the wrench? Sometime I really wanna rewatch an old movie!)
But, I still watch movies I am in the mood for, not just ones that are current. Don't watch a western, or a horror, etc.if you are not in the mood for that - you may dislike it for watching it in the wrong state of mind. So, when I say "catch up" - it includes ones I may have missed 2 or 3 years ago - or a classic.
I'll post my thoughts on the last 3 soon. (It was Krampus, The Hole (Joe Dante), & Take Shelter).
I hear ya man... I always try to watch at least one film a day, but sometimes there's just not enough time for it unfortunately. And I'm completely with you when it comes to watching what you're in the mood for, although it's kind of difficult to do that when it comes to watching new films, as you obviously don't know what to expect. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on those three films anyway... especially Take Shelter, as it's one of my favourites. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

I really enjoyed this one... a lot more than I thought I would! Thankfully his humour wasn't as cringeworthy here as it was in Civil War IMO, which is what mostly had me worried. I was also glad to see that Iron Man's role was pretty minor and so therefore didn't take over the film like I assumed he would. Not a perfect Spidey film, but I actually like the new/different direction and found it very enjoyable overall. :)

Last edited:
View attachment 335842 View attachment 335842 View attachment 335842 View attachment 335842 View attachment 335841

I really enjoyed this one... a lot more than I thought I would! Thankfully his humour wasn't as cringeworthy here as it was in Civil War IMO, which is what mostly had me worried. I was also glad to see that Iron Man's role was pretty minor and so therefore didn't take over the film like I assumed he would. Not a perfect Spidey film, but I actually like the new/different direction and found it very enjoyable overall. :)
Does this movie have a title? :LOL: