Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
DF419C9E-4130-4BAD-B95C-7F0C4BBA0424.jpeg C12BA37C-DBA8-436F-B0D7-06102F7D8D21.png C12BA37C-DBA8-436F-B0D7-06102F7D8D21.png
080E4DC6-2C4B-459D-8E73-CF49BECB534E.png

Surprise. Another movie wildly overrated.
The real surprise is that it is actually 1/3 of a movie. There is no 1st act (it starts in the middle) and the credits roll as the 3rd act would begin. It is all MIDDLE.
Also the questions (which you ask yourself from the get-go) about how this can be possible - are not explained at all. (Because it isn't possible. Ex: Why can a boy who has never spoke in in his life just start talking (he has never used his vocal chords)).
I guess someone thought SIGNS meets CHILDREN OF A LESSER GOD vs Baby CLOVERFIELD monster sounded like a good pitch.

Out of the Furnace (2013)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

Very underrated film IMO (@Wreck knows!). And I only just learned that it was produced by Leo Caprio and the Scott bros (Ridley & Tony). :OMG:

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
View attachment 378041 View attachment 378042 View attachment 378042 View attachment 378044
Surprise. Another movie wildly overrated.
The real surprise is that it is actually 1/3 of a movie. There is no 1st act (it starts in the middle) and the credits roll as the 3rd act would begin. It is all MIDDLE.
Also the questions (which you ask yourself from the get-go) about how this can be possible - are not explained at all.
If you didnt mention the title, i would've thought you were describing Infinity War :rofl::p

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom 2018

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Really enjoyed this. The trailers are very deceptive as it's not what you think it is and some lovely twists along the way and any follow up to this would have to be radically different to what came before.
The 2.30 hours flew by.......

OH SH!T I'm sorry man :sorry:
Well, i didnt spoil anything so you're fine.
I should add that i enjoyed the movie. It was fun & entertaining. It did not feel like watching a 2 and a 1/2 hr film. :coffee:
Yeah, I'm super confused on that one. A friend (who is in no way a Marvel fanatic) said it was "the Godfather of Marvel films". Pretty high praise. But (as I like to do) I'll wait and see it when I feel I can be objective and not feel the weight of opinions and hype bearing down on me.
I hate when things get overhyped (deserved or not) because it forces the viewer to watch the movie with an attitude of "all right. Prove to me that you are a great movie." - and you don't wanna do that.

Yeah, I'm super confused on that one. A friend (who is in no way a Marvel fanatic) said it was "the Godfather of Marvel films". Pretty high praise. But (as I like to do) I'll wait and see it when I feel I can be objective and not feel the weight of opinions and hype bearing down on me.
I hate when things get overhyped (deserved or not) because it forces the viewer to watch the movie with an attitude of "all right. Prove to me that you are a great movie." - and you don't wanna do that.
And you are absolutely right. Same reason i try my best to avoid trailers and any discussions if i know i'll be watching that movie.
I dont know what movie your friend watched but 'the Godfather of Marvel films'?...Has he ever seen Godfather? :censored: Actually, lets not talk about this any longer. Tag me after you watch the film and we'll continue this convo :D

Reactions: C.C. 95
And you are absolutely right. Same reason i try my best to avoid trailers and any discussions if i know i'll be watching that movie.
I dont know what movie your friend watched but 'the Godfather of Marvel films'?...Has he ever seen Godfather? :censored: Actually, lets not talk about this any longer. Tag me after you watch the film and we'll continue this convo :D

I look forward to seeing the horses head in this latest marvel epic

3:10 to Yuma (1957)
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png

Kinda slow up until the last 20 mins, so I definitely prefer the remake... although, I can appreciate the original since the remake obviously wouldn't exist otherwise.