Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Me too :thumbs: But the extended cut seems to spell out a few things that people cant seem to pick up from watching the theatrical cut.
Yeah, it definitely tells a better story and fills in some gaps. That being said, I don't actually own the Ultimate/Extended Cut, since Manta's full slip edition didn't come with it for some odd reason... must pick it up once if I find it for a very decent price!

Reactions: AlienKing
THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN (2016)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

An interesting film. Not bad, but not great; like a better version of Gone Girl, it twists and turns its way to a conclusion that I really didn't see coming (not at first, anyway). The score by Danny Elfman blew my mind, though! Wow! Such an incredible piece of music and one that sounds nothing like his previous works.

PREDATOR 3D (1987)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Predator has always been a fun film, though I've always thought that it wasn't even close to the pedestal created by Alien and Aliens. It's probably the most manly-man film ever created with its overabundance of flexing, testosterone-fueled one-liners , and in-air arm wrestling (see below). Don't get me wrong, though -- I love Predator. It's a glowing example of why the '80s were so damn awesome. The creature design by Stan Winston was phenomenal and I still wonder to this day what the film would've been like with Jean-Claude Van Damme as the hunter. Also, can I just say that Billy was royally screwed out of a bad-ass hand-to-hand fight? Because he really, truly was. This was my first time seeing the film in 3D and it was a wonderful experience. I loved every moment of it!

giphy.gif

PREDATOR 2 (1990)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Predator 2 was an interesting sequel. I think that it stands on its own just fine, though as a follow-up to the first film, it is a letdown. The acting in Predator 2 is slightly better than that of the first film, but the story is pretty mediocre and that's where it falters. Nevertheless, Bill Paxton just passed away and Predator 2 had to be watched. Man, I loved that guy. It's too bad Predator 2 was a box failure because it would've been nice to see a direct follow-up rather than the light reboot that we received with Predators.

iBoy -
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

A new Superhero for Centennials.

I enjoyed iBoy. I thought that as far as Netflix Original Films go, the production value was definitely better than usual. The ending was kinda meh, but the rest of it was pretty good.

Would love to know if the infamous pit scene did ever exist!
The edition I have (this one) has The Lost Spider Pit Sequence as an extra. ;)

EDIT - After doing some Googling, I realised the extra on the Blu-ray is actually a recreation made by Peter Jackson... he had me convinced!

Here's the one I'm referring to...

Last edited: