Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Cabaret 1972
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Saw this on BBC2 last night for the 1st time ever. A totally chilling film. Worth the entrance fee alone for the sequence with the kid from the Hitler Young singing the Square.

Freaking LOVE SUNSHINE! (Even the debated genre/tone shift at the end- it worked for me!).
I hope you got the steelbook of that!:thumbs:
Believe it or not, I always found it to be quite average until now. Thankfully I couldn't remember too much of what happened, so most of it still came as a surprise to me... and yeah, that genre shift towards the end really stepped it up a gear!

I've always loved John Murphy's score for the film though, and to tell you the truth, that's part of why I decided to rewatch it tonight... because I wanted to hear the score in action. :D

I do have the steelbook, although after rewatching the film and falling in love with it, I'd really like to see a premium release with a better steelbook.

Reactions: C.C. 95
The Spy Who Loved me 1977
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

With even Stanley Kubrick lending a hand this film has epic all over it. Epic villain, Epic Stunts, Barbara Bach, superb score, that car and Jaws the best Bond villain ever and the late Great Roger Moore at his most suave. The film cries epic from the 1st frame to last. Only Moore's Bond did fun and nothing wrong with that. Especially with film making of this calibre.