Re-Animator (Blu-ray) Limited Edition (Arrow Video) [USA/CANADA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: August 8th , 2017
Purchase Links: Diabolikdvd - Amazon - Wow HD - Amazon Canada - Forbidden Planet NYC
Price: $27.99 (Diabolikdvd) - $27.38 (Amazon) - £24.02 (Wow HD) - $36.15 (Amazon Canada) - $33.99 (Forbidden Planet NYC)
Notes: Region Free

17952967_1529586763741979_1625644696601340506_n (1).jpg

Last edited:
Will this be region locked. I can buy it on wow.ie for 28.07euro including postage.

https://www.ie.wowhd.com/re-animator-limited-edition/760137031086
Yes it will be Region A locked
UK distribution rights are with Second Sight in the UK and is why Arrow Video can't do a UK release
This is a North America release (USA/Canada) only with Arrow Video USA and is why it's Region A Locked

Wow HD are hit and miss when it comes to getting stock and don't expect quick delivery even if they do get some stock and their packaging used is bubble mailers and they expect you to wait while they try source stock if you ask when will your order be shipped
I had to wait once over 3 months before I got a order shipped and delivered with payment already taken

I had a few orders cancelled by them due to them not been able to get supply of a release

They only source stock after release date they don't keep stock at a warehouse
They only get stock after been released
They order after it's released so if this ends up sold out before or just after release date don't expect your order be completed it's luck if they do complete your order and only if stock is available after release date

When it's a release not likely to sell out they are OK to use

This release is likely to be sold out soon

Last edited:
It's not bad considering their regular overseas shipping is actually DHL Express. I've had stuff get to me from them in three days and to the other side of the world. Their packaging is terrible though.
I guess. Its still kinda expensive for one smallish item though.

Pray they don't send it in a bubble envelope like what they did for my Bride of the Re-Animator Limited Editions. I had to go through three replacements before I got one that wasn't mangled.
Omg i hope not...i actually remember a few years ago i had three or four replacements of a star trek set i ordered because it was wrecked each time. In the end i got a refund and 4 wrecked sets because they let me keep them lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Futurhythm
Omg i hope not...i actually remember a few years ago i had three or four replacements of a star trek set i ordered because it was wrecked each time. In the end i got a refund and 4 wrecked sets because they let me keep them lol
That's more or less what happened with Bride for me, except I did eventually get a nice copy. Amazon UK are the worst though; I can't buy any expensive/collector's sets from them anymore because I had a 100% damage rate.

Anyway, I can't wait to get this. It's gonna look great next to Arrow's Bride of the Re-Animator AND it's been one of the things I've been dying for them to release forever now.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
That's more or less what happened with Bride for me, except I did eventually get a nice copy. Amazon UK are the worst though; I can't buy any expensive/collector's sets from them anymore because I had a 100% damage rate.

Anyway, I can't wait to get this. It's gonna look great next to Arrow's Bride of the Re-Animator AND it's been one of the things I've been dying for them to release forever now.
Yeah i definitely know what you're saying. Ive had a items arrive mint from them before but others not so good.
I only just saw this movie about a month ago for the first time. Then when this came up it was an instant preorder for me. Loved the movie.

Yes it will be Region A locked
UK distribution rights are with Second Sight in the UK and is why Arrow Video can't do a UK release
This is a North America release (USA/Canada) only with Arrow Video USA and is why it's Region A Locked
Thanks Paul for letting me know.

I know what you mean about amazon i have had more than my share of items arriving like crap.