Re-Animator (Blu-ray) Limited Edition (Arrow Video) [USA/CANADA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: August 8th , 2017
Purchase Links: Diabolikdvd - Amazon - Wow HD - Amazon Canada - Forbidden Planet NYC
Price: $27.99 (Diabolikdvd) - $27.38 (Amazon) - £24.02 (Wow HD) - $36.15 (Amazon Canada) - $33.99 (Forbidden Planet NYC)
Notes: Region Free

17952967_1529586763741979_1625644696601340506_n (1).jpg

Last edited:
bought it at WOW and my order got cancelled... Nice..
I did warn members about WOW HD
WOW only place an order close to release date and in most cases after release date with the distributor and when it's a limited edition close to been sold out they are not reliable to order from

If it's a limited edition best to avoid ordering from WOW

Even if they ship an order delivery times can be a lotto if your order even arrives

They are ok for ordering standard releases but even then expect to be left waiting for delivery can be 2 weeks or months to arrive

bought it at WOW and my order got cancelled... Nice..

I got that too so immediately ordered from Amazon.com, it was sent yesterday and estimated to be with me in a few weeks (I'm not in any rush for it so that's a-ok with me)

Suffice to say I am not impressed with WOW-HD

Amazon order dispatched
4 days after release date
Amazon getting slower with dispatch dates again

Some get dispatched on release date while some 4-5 days later

Amazon order dispatched
4 days after release date
Amazon getting slower with dispatch dates again

Some get dispatched on release date while some 4-5 days later

Amazon is trying to save money. Amazon Europe packaging is worse than anyone right now. Started to cancel all pre orders. Only going to shop with places that can ship products in a decent way to avoid damage.

Not impressed with amazon US either. They don't care about damage as only a small portion of us are OCD collectors.

Amazon is trying to save money. Amazon Europe packaging is worse than anyone right now. Started to cancel all pre orders. Only going to shop with places that can ship products in a decent way to avoid damage.

Not impressed with amazon US either. They don't care about damage as only a small portion of us are OCD collectors.
Amazon Europe as in Amazon UK/Germany I not had any issues with packaging most my orders are sent in a cardboard box including recently Amazon Italy 3 steelbooks shipped in decent box packaging which was a surprise in regards to Amazon Italy

Amazon USA 2 orders just delivered this week arrived in large bubble mailers but was no damage luckily
I was getting ready to use the contact us when I saw sent in bubble mailers
My amazon USA orders before these was cardboard box for most of previous orders in 2017 and 2016

I complained to Amazon USA in early part of 2016 about packaging and they sent orders in good packaging after my complaint as it was costing them a fortune having to send replacements

Looks like they are back to sending in bubble mailers again so I expect I will be contacting them again soon to stop using bubble mailers
If you complain enough to amazon usa they provide better packaging for period of time

I managed over a full year get good packaging until this week

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Amazon Europe as in Amazon UK/Germany I not had any issues with packaging most my orders are sent in a cardboard box including recently Amazon Italy 3 steelbooks shipped in decent box packaging which was a surprise in regards to Amazon Italy

Amazon USA 2 orders just delivered this week arrived in large bubble mailers but was no damage luckily
I was getting ready to use the contact us when I saw sent in bubble mailers
My amazon USA orders before these was cardboard box for most of previous orders in 2017 and 2016

I complained to Amazon USA in early part of 2016 about packaging and they sent orders in good packaging after my complaint as it was costing them a fortune having to send replacements

Looks like they are back to sending in bubble mailers again so I expect I will be contacting them again soon to stop using bubble mailers
If you complain enough to amazon usa they provide better packaging for period of time

I managed over a full year get good packaging until this week
Same here usa orders for me past 8 or 9 all on jiffy bags all the way to australia i keep complaining but still do it.
I even had a large in fact two large edition editions sent in jiffy bags was really shocked you could get a bag that size or at even get them to fit in them.
Most have come with minor and some more damaged due to this.
I even have one on its way with very fragile packaging where you see item through the clear case i bet thats in a jiffy bag also and damaged if so i be right on to them again.

Turned up today. I liike it !

View attachment 329898
Hows the digipak did it arrive bit creased as a lot of them shipped from amazon did

This what mine a lot of others got even the replacement sent to some customers was the same
21034436_10213025482332309_4701586066202736042_n.jpg
The box itself it fine hard box but the digipak can get creased easily in transit

Hows the digipak did it arrive bit creased as a lot of them shipped from amazon did

This what mine a lot of others got even the replacement sent to some customers was the same
View attachment 329903
The box itself it fine hard box but the digipak can get creased easily in transit
Did you get yours from amazon usa? I did and came same way. But recently not matter what its been large ltd editions etc etc if they fit into a jiffy bag they have and sent to australia. And everyone of the items have had some sort of damage.
I have asked them numerous times to stop but they keep doing it.
My days of buying from them are numbered there are other amazons who sell same stuff and pack better.
I even had an iron giant ltd box set a while back which is big come in a jiffy.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
  • Thanks
Reactions: HunterCai
sorry to see that, @HunterCai. still don't understand in this day and age why some companies don't send damageable packages in undamageable boxes. have you contacted the seller and asked if they can replace? good luck. :thumbs:
Hi @steelmybeatingheart, thanks for your concern. Yes, I did contact Amazon, they don't have any copies left so I got a full refund, just don't understand why they keep using those bad bubble bags even for international shipping.:mad:

Last edited: