wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Reactions
25,592 3 0
Release date: 2018
Notes: WEA steelbook. More details coming soon.

Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set

RPO steelbook.jpg PRO 4K Lenti.jpg RPO Double lenti.jpg PRO SP.jpg RPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 9, 2016
Massachusetts
Reactions
265 1 0
Might be a dumb question but does the 4k Edition usually contain the normal BR disc or only 4k?
With the regular U.S. release the 4K version typically also contains the blu-ray. On these "premium" sets unless you get the box set (one click) it's one or the other. And sometimes you can only get the 4K with the box set.

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Reactions
1,807 0 0
For HDzeta Golden Label Releases;

The 4K UHD Lenticular Edition only comes with the UHD Disk (1 Disk Only).
This Edition is Only Available within the Boxset.
Too bad... the 4k lenticular slip is the best looking one.... maybe there will be a nice Fullslip... if not ill have to go with the double lenti... but ill wait to see Manta's art

Nov 2, 2017
Reactions
26 0 0
I don't know how Manta's gonna top this one off...
All they have to do is use the artwork that corresponds to one another, like the Korean slips. The special pack and boxset are the only items that do in this release. They could also use any of the tribute posters as artwork.

Sep 29, 2014
Canada
Reactions
390 0 0
All they have to do is use the artwork that corresponds to one another, like the Korean slips. The special pack and boxset are the only items that do in this release. They could also use any of the tribute posters as artwork.
Fair point. I really hope we get to see ML's artwork before this one goes live. I don't want to double dip lol