Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a preorder link available for this yet? I have never purchased from them before...
Hi Mike, welcome to HDN! :)

No info on pre-orders has been announced yet, so I recommend keeping an eye on this thread for updates. You can also subscribe to the thread (select 'Watch Thread' above the OP), which means you'll receive emails each time there's a new post in here, so you've less chance of missing anything.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask. :thumbs:

Reactions: Mike Gencarelli
Is there a preorder link available for this yet? I have never purchased from them before...
Hi Mike, welcome to HDN! :)

No info on pre-orders has been announced yet, so I recommend keeping an eye on this thread for updates. You can also subscribe to the thread (select 'Watch Thread' above the OP), which means you'll receive emails each time there's a new post in here, so you've less chance of missing anything.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask. :thumbs:

Welcome to HDN @Mike Gencarelli .

To add a bit more clarity to Nick's helpful post, please bear in mind that after you subscribe to the thread, you will only keep getting notifications/alerts AFTER you visit the thread, every time you get an alert.

If you ignore a notification, be it by email or on-site alert, you won't be notified of the subsequent posts until you visit the thread again.

Good luck!

I've only just realised there's a 'Style B', but I'm honestly loving both mock-ups! I hope whichever they don't use for the steel is instead used for a slip. :)

If these two were the steel and slips designs, I’d prefer style A for steel and B for slip. That would look awesome.
Agreed... steel embossing would look better with Style A, whereas embossing Style B would look odd due the artwork border not lining up with the 'bossed border. Plus I think the busy-ish art for B would better suit a slightly larger canvas (slip).

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
style B for sure. However not getting too excited over this one as there will be a little chance of securing a copy after the recent HD disasters.

Canadian version then.
Interesting to see WWA stepping on some gold label's toes.

I Just Find Type A Artwork from HDzeta in OP, to be Clever.

Front and Back Artwork, separating Reality to Virtual.
(if that it what it is, since I didn't see the movie yet and staying away from any possible Spoilers)

Type B, as it was said previously, find it would work better as a Lenticular Edition.

But whatever they will come up with will still be amazing.