Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 24, 2018
Purchase links: 4K + BD - BD + DVD
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (BD)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: Matte finish

6228663_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg6228659_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Last edited:
Does Best Buy charge your card right away, or do they wait until they have it ready to ship?

Technically when it ships. They do however put holds on the funds periodically before the ship date. I personally use a credit card to avoid the multiple hold and releases on funds if I use a debit card instead.

@apsmith21
Do you know if this is wwa?
Gotta think this is going to be the WWA, since Warner often does the same art everywhere...

Not a guarantee though, I know that Wonder Woman had a bunch of different art across countries...

Saturn and Media Markt Germany are offering the same artwork

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/ready-player-one-blu-ray-steelbook-germany.93706/

Whereas Amazon Germany and Zavvi + HMV have different artworks

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...r-one-4k-3d-blu-ray-steelbooks-germany.93216/

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/ready-player-one-3d-2d-blu-ray-steelbook-uk.93213/

Amazon DE 4K | Amazon DE 3D - Zavvi - HMV

917i-pirk2l-_sx385_-jpg.371314
81v1vwrmsdl-_sx385_-jpg.371312

All TBC obviously.

The WEA announced to date are coming from both Manta Lab and HDZeta

Meanwhile at BBY Canada since @zerox39 changed position and they closed their "useless forums":
tenor.gif

Makes me a bit sad to see this.

Was at my local USA Best Buy store last week and they had downsized their media section from the week prior.

They used to have 8 rows / racks of blu-rays and now there are only two, mostly dominated by steelbooks...

So it seems Best Buy USA know what sells...but still :(

Makes me a bit sad to see this.

Was at my local USA Best Buy store last week and they had downsized their media section from the week prior.

They used to have 8 rows / racks of blu-rays and now there are only two, mostly dominated by steelbooks...

So it seems Best Buy USA know what sells...but still :(

That's a big drop. This happened to Best Buy stores in Canada last year. Except we don't have steelbooks on the shelves. You pretty much have to pre-order the steelbooks online if you want to get one.

That's a big drop. This happened to Best Buy stores in Canada last year. Except we don't have steelbooks on the shelves. You pretty much have to pre-order the steelbooks online if you want to get one.

Yeah, another store had a similar drop a couple months back, but I figured when it hadn't changed that the biggest store in my state would be safe for a while from the change...

What makes things challenging now is that you can't just find a release any more if it's below 2 copies in store - so as you say, the only way to get something for sure will be a pre-order.

After release date things are going to be real challenging because of how they are running their stock allocations now, it says "in-store" only, and you know there are stores that are not selling, but there is no way to grab that stock and have it shipped to you from the website during the "new release" period.