Slipcover Ready Player One (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover) (Sunrise Records Exclusive) [Canada]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: July 24, 2018
Purchase link: In stores only
Price: CDN $29.99

RP1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I might not have to import it then.
My question is, are they simply importing it, or will the lenti have bilingual titles?

It's Warner, so the title will likely be in English with that little white box at the bottom of the spine saying that French is included. This looks great, but I really want 3D and/or 4K for this film, so don't know if I'll get this or not.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
It's Warner, so the title will likely be in English with that little white box at the bottom of the spine saying that French is included. This looks great, but I really want 3D and/or 4K for this film, so don't know if I'll get this or not.
That's fine. But you know how Warner loves putting French titles on the cover (for non-lenti). I have to find Warner lentis in my collection to see some samples. Anything comes to mind?

That's fine. But you know how Warner loves putting French titles on the cover (for non-lenti). I have to find Warner lentis in my collection to see some samples. Anything comes to mind?

Off the top of my head, their lenti Man of Steel, The Dark Knight Rises, and Pacific Rim... and all three had bilingual covers.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing