Purchase link: Movies-blu-ray.NL

Real_Steel_Steelbook_3D_Low_Res.jpg

b_1996.jpg

Actual pictures:
real steel.jpg

real steel inside.jpg

real steel inside 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While it could've been better, i still think it looks great!

n it's a steelbook!

I would rather always chose a steelbook, but the Viva Metal Case with it's artwork and embossed covers are really looking good. I wish Steelbook would put out more embossed and better artwork, but isn't it the studios that chose the artwork for them or at least give final approval? Just Saying

Got my copy today and im pretty impressed with it,looks better in the flesh if you ask me.The only down side is the text on the back,but you would have this on any armary version anyway+i have plenty of german steels that have the same aswell!! so big thumbs up from me:scat:

I'm having this bundled with the two Immortal steelbooks from movies-blu-ray.nl, so I need to wait a little longer to get it. I'm torn if I should open it or keep it sealed.

I'm having this bundled with the two Immortal steelbooks from movies-blu-ray.nl, so I need to wait a little longer to get it. I'm torn if I should open it or keep it sealed.
As I'm getting Blufans.com Metalpak too I think I might end up opening this over BF one instead, or just keep them both sealed as I have an HD copy of it on my external HD :naughty:

A friend is sending this to me, so I'm excited to finally get back on track with steelbooks. I also requested a copy of the Viva edition from another friend who said he will try to get me a copy. I know he will pull through as he has always gotten me what I want. He's a great friend. :D

A friend is sending this to me, so I'm excited to finally get back on track with steelbooks. I also requested a copy of the Viva edition from another friend who said he will try to get me a copy. I know he will pull through as he has always gotten me what I want. He's a great friend. :D
Well done bud, two amazing additions to your ever-growing and wicked collection :scat:

btw a very warm :welcome: to HDN forum my friend, nice to have U on here and part of this amazing community ;)

Reactions: Lucky101
Well done bud, two amazing additions to your ever-growing and wicked collection :scat:

btw a very warm :welcome: to HDN forum my friend, nice to have U on here and part of this amazing community ;)

Thanks for the Welcome Hilal.....Great to be here. :oohyeah:

Received my copy last night...Thanks, Bert if you ever see this...very nice...opened it yet...

although I am still waiting for the Viva one too...