Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99

11182330-1074334249024076.jpg

11182330-8994334249046054.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure how official it is on Amazon but £10.69 sounds better, I've not fully decided if I want this one but the order is in. For some reason I don't own this movie, I did enjoy it when it came out, may watch it again this week.

Showing ATM on Amazon @GBP 10.69 but I fear this is another 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks' and that both will end up being Zavvi exclusives . . .

Such a bad film IMO

Not even hugh could save it

Only worth watching to stare at Kate from lost

The Amazon listing has been removed, it looks like it is a Zavvi exclusive as expected.

The Amazon listing has been removed, it looks like it is a Zavvi exclusive as expected.

Yes and my pre-order no longer takes me to he order link, it says "Looking for something? We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site." so clearly it's not available on Amazon. :(

Yes, the Amazon listing has gone but strangely the Zavvi listing makes no mention of it being Exclusive to them :confused:

Looks fine with the vibrant colours and the rich blue background and though they didn't give us this as a final colouring in 'Robot Overlords' at least we have it with this one :thumbs:
Enough already with the silver steelbooks !

Last edited:
I too have the German embossed edition which I personally think looks ACE :D but for some reason, I've still gone ahead and placed an order for this LOL :rofl::LOL:

I like the film but unless there's a strong possibility the finish may be outstanding, I'd be inclined to maybe cancel further down the line and not double-dip.

Hmmm, what to do... :whistle: