Real Steel (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Blufans Exclusive #1) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans site Exclusive Metal Box (Viva) coming soon, embossed design, limited edition 1000.

realsteel.jpg

61e75fb8jw1dosrjrgn7ij.jpg

inside art.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something to note for people looking for this steel and pondering the prices out there is that this wasn't a $25 steel to begin with or something like that. This steel with shipping and all the other good stuff cost most people around $60 - $65 from day 1.

I have #58 which I was pretty happy to get considering. I think in a way it would be cool to have #1000 too.

I think I was up in the $65 mark aswell ~ but I do like the look of it , and its a 1K print run Regardless :)

this was not the best purchase / investment I have made :ohno: and prob wont be the last :hilarious:

But , you got to roll with it , and I like the Movie , so it will sit there as long as I breath Air !! regardless of numbers .. this is not a rare or Valuable steel / VMC ~ period !!

dont know what happened ??

I think I was up in the $65 mark aswell ~ but I do like the look of it , and its a 1K print run Regardless :)

this was not the best purchase / investment I have made :ohno: and prob wont be the last :hilarious:

But , you got to roll with it , and I like the Movie , so it will sit there as long as I breath Air !! regardless of numbers .. this is not a rare or Valuable steel / VMC ~ period !!

dont know what happened ??

Why is it not rare? At 1000 total, it sounds quite rare to me.

Why is it not rare? At 1000 total, it sounds quite rare to me.

I'd say its rare based on the release number. It's just not quite as sought after as most of us were expecting it to be. But at any point demand could go way up and things could change.

I'd say its rare based on the release number. It's just not quite as sought after as most of us were expecting it to be. But at any point demand could go way up and things could change.

Agreed; it doesn't yet seem as in demand as you might expect (especially given some of the prices recently mentioned.

Now that VMB is no longer, I assume it's price will only rise...

Been looking to pick on of these up, from eBay prices thought it would have been very rare. Although, from this thread it looks to just be over priced and just a limited run. Thanks for the info everyone.

Its rare .. its just that a large amount of these were sold to members here. In another year with more new collectors and less of these around it'll be coveted.

Its rare .. its just that a large amount of these were sold to members here. In another year with more new collectors and less of these around it'll be coveted.

I think you're right. The coin on this release is really high quality

You can never go wrong with numbered either when it comes to collectibles

This was thoughtfully sent to me as a gift, will need to check my number out of curiosity. The coin is high quality vs some of cheaper 'trinkets' you see in other sets. It's nice and heavy, imo.

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

Reactions: ocielz