Real Steel (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Blufans Exclusive #1) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans site Exclusive Metal Box (Viva) coming soon, embossed design, limited edition 1000.

realsteel.jpg

61e75fb8jw1dosrjrgn7ij.jpg

inside art.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i am currently in contact with a seller who states that this viva metal box is originally NOT sealed completely with the shrink wrap on the upper back side, but has a sort of GLUED BOND SEAM there.

can somebody who owns it confirm this?

he claims that it's absolutely new and this is the way he bought it.
i will post a pic later if he agrees to provide one.

i am currently in contact with a seller who states that this viva metal box is originally NOT sealed completely with the shrink wrap on the upper back side, but has a sort of GLUED BOND SEAM there.

It's sealed...The wrap should have the Blufans sticker on the front...

picture.php

Reactions: dirtyoak and severo

!!!!!!Caution!!!!!! NEW = sealed. ;)

Reactions: severo
ok the guy sent me some pictures, and it's weird, on the one hand it really looks like some kind of polybag with seam on the back, on the other it has the sticker on the front and looks shrinkwrapped on the corners and edges.

i'm still not sure if it's maybe just in an additional polybag for protection !?

what do you guys think? i must admit it's hard to tell judging by these pics.

Attachments

• Foto 1.jpg
    Foto 1.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 155
  • Foto 2.jpg
    Foto 2.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Foto 3.jpg
    Foto 3.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Foto 4.jpg
    Foto 4.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 154
  • Foto 5.jpg
    Foto 5.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Foto 8.jpg
    Foto 8.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 148
On the 2nd Pic it looks like there is still the shrinkwrap sealed inside the polybag (can see creases from the Shrink!)...
Also the Seller MUST know if it is still sealed inside the bag or not!!!

Does it come with the collectors Coin also?

Reactions: severo
On the 2nd Pic it looks like there is still the shrinkwrap sealed inside the polybag (can see creases from the Shrink!)...
Also the Seller MUST know if it is still sealed inside the bag or not!!!

Does it come with the collectors Coin also?

he just replied, and says that he must have been kind of dumb because he had another look and it's really just another polybag for safety reasons and the original shrinkwrap with the sticker underneath.:)

and yes it comes with the coin. :)
i think now i'll go for it.

One of these just sold on ebay with the coin for only $45. Really pissed as I was watching this and missed it by 1 minute

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nice as the boxed coin is I just could not justify the £55-£60 which this package is currently selling for on ebay. Luckily I came across a seller with a mint (even though he listed it as new) copy of the Viva case, minus disc and coin.

I won the auction, for around £20 delivered, and it arrived yesterday, in perfect condition. Swapped in my UK disc and all's well. Really nice case indeed. :)