Record Store Day 2013

I can't believe nobody else posted in this thread or is into RSD around these parts? Anyways, I am looking for a Waylon Jennings/Old 97s 2x7" LP set and the Notrious B.I.G. Ready To DIe White Vinyl. Hit me up in PM if you want to strike a trade or something.

Reactions: Wreck
I'm a "casual" record guy. Got a record player like early last year and have added stuff here and there throughout. Recently got the Drive and django soundtracks.

Me too! Trying to get a hold of more LPs as I go, currently wanting to have all Joss Stone's available records on vinyl.

I just had a look on the RSD list and it seems quite interesting, I may get one or two records from it.

I can't believe nobody else posted in this thread or is into RSD around these parts? Anyways, I am looking for a Waylon Jennings/Old 97s 2x7" LP set and the Notrious B.I.G. Ready To DIe White Vinyl. Hit me up in PM if you want to strike a trade or something.

I have the White Rocky Horror Picture Show vinyl with Frankie on both sides of the LP. I would be willing sell.:D

I haven't been to an actual record store in years, the internet gets all of my business for music purchases, and most other things for that matter.

I don't live close enough to any record stores that bother with RSD, so if there's ever anything I really want then I have to wait til they appear on eBay for 3x the price. I've actually tried to avoid looking at was was available this year though in the hope of trying to keep a bit of weight in my wallet.

So, did anyone else buy anything? I'd be interested to see some photos of people's pickups. :D

this years RSD has been pretty busy... i managed to get At The Drive-In's Relationship of Command, which was my main want this year, and a few other titles.

Reactions: eynon
Local record store near me was so clueless to RSD, they had the sign in the window advertising it but when I talked to the owner he just said he didn't know what to order for RSD exclusives, was a bummer. Had high hopes