Red Blu-Ray Best Buy Exclusive[USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Does anyone know what exactly is included to make this an exclusive at Best Buy USA?

1780056.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Red+(20...056.p?id=2181497&skuId=1780056&st=red blu-ray

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure its going to be a Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy exclusive set. I think the other stores are getting just Blu-ray + Digital Copy.

Yeah, I don't mind flippers (no skin of my back), but I was curious what else (non-disc, or features) was included.

Thanks Kings! I ordered this one this morning and am stoked to get it, funny ass movie with many WTF and unpredictable moments/dialogue (which is what I loved about it!):)

Argh-I just found out barebones editions may only contain DD 5.1 sound, not lossless. I don't know if this edition from BB is affected, but if it is, I certainly will be returning it.

Well, luckily it seems that the single disc bare bones is the one that is DD 5.1. It seems to not be affecting the BB exlcusive and/or the Special Edition that other retailers are offering. This seems to be the case from what I can read on another forum elsewhere.
So as long as you went SE you should be fine.

Also, what's with the Target Deluxe Edition? Anyone have anything on this?

Last edited:
Seems it is a flipper. However there must be a really good edition out there somewhere? At least I hope so seeing BB only ship domestically. Anyone tried to compare releases on this title?

Sirjump, as far as I know this is the only edition that has anything special in it (Comic), but I didn't check many international sites, to tell you the truth (I was really only interested in Special eds, if it was a Steelbook). But since there was none, I picked this one. If you come across others, please post:)

hey there DB,
picked up mine from BB, it is a flipper, comes with a comic and the sticker on the slip cover has code for free movie pass for Drive Angry(on the back of sticker)