Slipcover Red Dawn (1984) (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Collector's Edition) (Shout! Select) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: March 14, 2017
Order link: Shout! Factory | Amazon
Price: $24.93 (Shout!) | $22.99 (Amazon)

product_images_modal_RedDawn.BR.Cover.72dpi__7Bc3562f95-cb06-4146-8f20-127591d5c7ba_7D.png

From legendary writer-director John Milius (Apocalypse Now, Conan The Barbarian) comes the tale of what-could-have-been, had the Cold War gone another way.

When Communist paratroopers descend on a Colorado high school football field, a group of the school’s students wages an all-out guerilla war to save their town: and their country. Featuring an all-star cast, including Patrick Swayze (Road House), Charlie Sheen (Platoon), Lea Thompson (Back To The Future), C. Thomas Howell (The Outsiders), Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing), Powers Boothe (Tombstone) and Harry Dean Stanton (Alien), Red Dawn "comes up like thunder", (New York Post)!

Last edited:
Love this film! Never upgraded my 2 disc DVD because I preferred the artwork and bonus content to the BD so this has made me a very happy chappy!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Bonus Features:

NEW "A Look Back At Red Dawn" – A 70 Minute Feature Including Brand-New Stories From Co-Star Doug Toby, Casting Director Jane Jenkins, Production Designer Jackson DeGovia And Editor Thom Noble
Archival Featurette: "Red Dawn Rising"
Archival Featurette: "Training For WWIII"
Archival Featurette: "Building The Red Menace"
Archival Featurette: "WWIII Comes To Town"
Original Theatrical Trailer

Also confirmed to have a slipcover with first run of releases.

@bigrob
:thumbs:

Reactions: bigrob