Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 26, 2018 Spring 2018 Fall 2017
Purchase:
Zavvi
PS4 - Amazon USA
XBox One - Amazon USA

1.jpg2.jpg

Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

kisspng-red-dead-redemption-2-grand-theft-auto-v-rockstar-5b3fbdbb2fcf38.5473842515309039951958.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I hope there will be a collector's edition ;):D
Ditto! Or at least a cool looking steelbook. :D

WOW!!! :OMG: That teaser was fu**ing beautiful!!! :woot: I'm in love! :drool::drool::drool: Thanks for the tag @Noodles :thumbs:

Please Rockstar, remaster the 1st Redemption! :notworthy:
Yeah, a remaster would be nice right about now... it'd at least make the wait for RDR2 slightly more bearable. ;)

Red Dead Redemption 2: PlayStation and Rockstar Games announce partnership
For the past 20 years, Rockstar have continually redefined the concept of open worlds. From the record breaking Grand Theft Auto series, the Midnight Club racing games, the schoolyard comedy Bully, to the breakout hit Red Dead Redemption, Rockstar have consistently delivered on a level that few have managed to match.

Now, following up Grand Theft Auto V — one of the most successful entertainment properties of all time — Rockstar is set to return with Red Dead Redemption 2, the latest entry in the Red Dead series of games. And there’s no better place to play it than PlayStation.

Hand crafted to take full advantage of PS4, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

We are pleased to announce that PS4 players get first access to earn select online content in the vast open world of Red Dead Redemption 2. Check back on PlayStation.Blog for more details soon and for all of the latest information on Red Dead Redemption 2.

In addition, the PS3 classic Red Dead Redemption will be coming to PlayStation Now soon. Relive the epic story of former outlaw John Marston as he hunts down the gang members he once called friends through the harsh and punishing landscape of America’s dying West.

• Thanks
Reactions: dboy99 and Noodles
The only thing which is bothering me a little is that if it's gonna be a prequel......I would much rather see a sequel with Marston Jr. Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait for this but I was hoping for a sequel not a prequel. Be interesting to see the official synopsis for it

It's been delayed until 2018! :banghead: :mad: Rockstar released this statement:
"This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans. We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer.”