Red Dwarf XI (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 14, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zoom UK
Price: £34.99 - (Amazon UK) £23.99 - (Zoom UK)
2ebd0389_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like the original series 1-6 released in bluray but I don't think there would really be much difference in quality from DVD to Bluray.

Reactions: Flash
The other seasons apparently are due for release (seasons 1 - 5 only, for some reason). They are listed on Amazon and were due for release 15th August but that came and went then the date was pushed back to 2017. I think Douglas Naylor said it was being done because of the shows popularity in Japan, or some such reason.

I have all the others on dvd so that is the format I will be continuing on, I do wonder what the artwork will be though as I wasn't overly keen on the last red dwarf steelbook released

If that is the final art, with a bit of embossing and gloss that would look amazing.

I have watched both episodes of this new series so far and it is funny indeed. It has gone back to its classic ways.

Unfortunately I won't be getting these as I don't see the point without the others in steelbook form also. The last steelbook design is rubbish imo. They need a matching set.

Does anyone have this in hand, because the version i have is supposed to be a very rare where the cardboard sleeve has Series 12's episode titles which was supposed to be recalled in it's first week of release and to be re-released with the correct titles. Just wondering if it has been released with correct titles on JC?

Does anyone have this in hand, because the version i have is supposed to be a very rare where the cardboard sleeve has Series 12's episode titles which was supposed to be recalled in it's first week of release and to be re-released with the correct titles. Just wondering if it has been released with correct titles on JC?
It has been re-released with Series XI episode list; my copy was bought mid-November from Zoom. Episodes: Twentica, Samsara, Give & Take, ... :thumbs:

Reactions: Mobley
I believe mine also had the correct titles. I'm not sure if it is rare but I did hear about it happening. I haven't seen any going for inflated prices yet though!

Reactions: Mobley