Purchase links: 4K+2D - 2D
Price: £27.99 (4K+2D) - £22.99 (2D)

11700702-7004564929604215.jpg

11700702-5754564929740868.jpg11700702-1164564929792720.jpg

11700703-1374559459512596.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Gloss with a debossed or embossed title would look amazing

It’s fox though so I’ll expect the worse

hmm write ups for this don't look good apparently shes good kicking arse but the actual story line is not all that and doesn't keep you that interested, weak plot app.

rt critics 51% aud 55%

anyone thats seen this whats your thoughts without giving too much away please.

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
Well, turns out the other poster I came across was fan-made, so I had to scrap that idea as I don't like using unofficial stuff. :p

This is the best I could do with what's available...

View attachment 362552

Mine looks more like a steelbook for Fifty Shades of Red. :LOL:

Still better layout than the mock up dude :thumbs::drool:

hmm write ups for this don't look good apparently shes good kicking arse but the actual story line is not all that and doesn't keep you that interested, weak plot app.

rt critics 51% aud 55%

Sorry but RT is just a joke site now, after the Black Panther disaster and them censoring scores. Watched this last night and while its no John Wick is miles better than Atomic Blonde. I'd give it a solid 4/5

Reactions: Basil and Noodles
Sorry but RT is just a joke site now, after the Black Panther disaster and them censoring scores. Watched this last night and while its no John Wick is miles better than Atomic Blonde. I'd give it a solid 4/5

Now I'm very excited for it because I loved Atomic Blonde. Going to see it Tuesday

Reactions: psychoscot
Well, turns out the other poster I came across was fan-made, so I had to scrap that idea as I don't like using unofficial stuff. :p

This is the best I could do with what's available...

View attachment 362552

Mine looks more like a steelbook for Fifty Shades of Red. :LOL:

I didn't find anything interesting about the mockup in the OP.
But somehow this is much better and I really like it. So much better without the title covering her face. It just seems so much cleaner as does the lack of text.

Reactions: Noodles
I still prefer your mockup with just her face and minimal text.
Simple and clean. Perhaps sometimes less is more.
Thanks dude! I definitely agree... less often works better when it comes to steels. Not that I had much choice with this one though, due to the lack of poster art out there lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Saw this last night, tone wise it's very different from Atomic Blonde so not sure they should be directly compared to one another. Wifey found some of the violence a little too harsh to watch fortunately though I'm not offended by such things :p

Good film 7/10 and looking forward to watching it at home in 4K :)

rt critics 51% aud 55%

I saw this last night and only thought it was weak in so far as it feel long/slow/draggy at times.

but made certain moments more impactful as a result, in my opinion

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Saw this last night, tone wise it's very different from Atomic Blonde so not sure they should be directly compared to one another. Wifey found some of the violence a little too harsh to watch fortunately though I'm not offended by such things :p

Good film 7/10 and looking forward to watching it at home in 4K :)
agreed - fairly differing tones but would have to say Atomic Blonde was better as a result