Red Sparrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 19, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular (Pre-order on July 12 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: $34.99
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey & Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: Total Print Run: 1,700 copies (Full Slip Type A 750 copies - Lenticular Type B 950 copies)

36615995_2156499867718212_2949168602655227904_o.jpg36666665_2156500254384840_9180914455477747712_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, nah. I don’t usually go for the kimchi wwa dress ups so it will be the same for weET

Watch though, these guys will rince it now they have “parted” with kimchi. They will go for more wwa than usual with the odd wea here and there

Their prices will also match kimchi even though they would of been less to sell to kimchi and it was kimchi bumping the price up a little extra to make some dollar for selling it

They won't rinse it all. It will be the same amount of releases as before. Weet was sold in conjunction with Kimchi, now Weet have gone on their own. That's the only difference.

@Aniv @cooey a GB possible guys?

I want this more than the Cinemuseum one

Potentially. I'll have a chat with @Aniv

Any reason this page is missing the OP?

hi guys is this movie even any good ? heard lots of mixed things about it.

I enjoyed it yes (seen it twice so far one at the cinema and one at home in 4K), the comparisons will naturally be made with Atomic Blonde but the tone of the two films are very different from one another (this being a lot grittier)

Reactions: Edwin Carroll
Very interested in this.

Looks like I'll be going for the full slip though as the lenti design is just terrible.

The same face shot of Lawrence used 3 times (twice on the slip, once on the steelbook cover) :facepalm:

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and number33
Gonna be one of the few that goes for this. I'm not too interested in supporting another line and since this is just an extension of the Kimchi line, it will do just fine. Currently leaning towards the Lenti edition.

I’ll be the one to say it... I prefer O-ring lenticular slips. :wtf:
I find the 'whole take them off the shelf and the steelbook falls out the bottom thing' a bit problematic. I think The Blu Collection do their lenti O slips well, as they have a protective G Card surrounding the steelbook. O'Rings are fine for Amaray IMO, but not for steels. Still, I do have quite a few Kimchidvd O'Ring lentis, so whatever floats our boats I guess.

If the lenti had a different image on the back or the FS had a different image than the other premium AND there was a booklet too, then I would buy this one as well.

But the other premium is superior imo so I’ll reluctantly pass and save the money for I, Tonya.

Reactions: StifflersDad
For as much as these O rings are despised, most of the most sought skinny slips are these lenti's. With so many other retailers in the premium market, I hope they keep making o rings to have a variety. I personally will always get an o ring before getting a full slip. Just my personal preference.

Reactions: AlienKing