Red Sparrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 19, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular (Pre-order on July 12 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: $34.99
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey & Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: Total Print Run: 1,700 copies (Full Slip Type A 750 copies - Lenticular Type B 950 copies)

36615995_2156499867718212_2949168602655227904_o.jpg36666665_2156500254384840_9180914455477747712_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One doubt.

Is it really Región A disc?

Thank you for your help and time.
Not too sure until someone gets it in hand and can test it out for sure.

I would have said yes as Fox is generally region free, but the Japanese Region A disc is locked but the U.S. region A disc is region free. I'm not sure what version Korea will use.

You can find out more on dvdcompare

I also wonder if this will contain the uncut version of the film. Some regions were cut by 12 secs......

Reactions: Casiusco
Not too sure until someone gets it in hand and can test it out for sure.

I would have said yes as Fox is generally region free, but the Japanese Region A disc is locked but the U.S. region A disc is region free. I'm not sure what version Korea will use.

You can find out more on dvdcompare

I also wonder if this will contain the uncut version of the film. Some regions were cut by 12 secs......

Thank you very much for your answer.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Cinemuseum will blow this out of the water

They should especially considering the difference in prices. That said, my personal preference is this release. Passing on the CM release. Just enough goodies on this one and not paying anything extra anyway. My best buy steelbook cost the same as this.

Reactions: Sigill
Full slip arrived today and have to hand it to WeET - that is one classy cover, the finish and texture on it is stunning. It's really tactile, the kind of cover you just want to run your hand over and feel.

Hugely impressed!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012