Reservoir Dogs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #17) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: March 23, 2018 (Pre-order Feb 23, 2018 at 10 PM Korea Time, UTC+9)
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip - One Click
Prices: $35.99 (Full Slip A & B) - $36.99 (Lenticular) - $32.99 (1/4 Slip) - $129.99 (One Click)
Notes: 700 copies (Full Slip A & B & Lenti) - 400 copies (1/4 Slip) - 500 copies (One Click)
One Click gift: Original production notes 52p and original poster.

A.jpg B.jpg LENTI.jpg Q.jpg 1.jpg
21125739_1039958482774590_3438561149648474145_o.jpg
21199690_1037912676312504_9071263193043043219_o.jpg
21083040_10213029637509470_7846853052262769595_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like @Noodles concept the most, back artwork is much better not to mention consistant in style to the front artwork! If Nova went for this I would definately have to consider the boxset. That being said they may use this artwork elsewhere on the slips.

If they don't change the choice of artwork, then definately @redlemon suggestion is much better, again making the artwork more consistant in style!

Reactions: Noodles
Thanks! :)

Yeah, I can see them sticking with their design unfortunately... there were quite a few complaints about the back art on their Kill Bill steels, yet they clearly ignored feedback and went ahead with them anyway. (n)
When it comes to responding to fan feedback, do any of these companies actually modify their designs? I know The Force Awakens blufans release was changed to please upset fans but do any other companies have a track record of that? If so, it would be really good if they took on-board some of the feedback here. Using the original font and blood splatter would make all the difference to the front, the interior could be easily changed. The back, I am ok with but @Noodles design gets it spot on.

Well I didn't bother with the KB's and from current showing I probably won't bother with this either :(

Previously I would have been all over this regardless what a difference a couple of years makes :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Marco86
That does look much better... surprising how much a bit of resizing can make a difference. If the reason for the large title is due to making it easier to emboss, then I'd rather they didn't emboss it and stick to the original artwork with blood splatter -- I'd take better artwork over 'bossing any day of the week!

I know I posted my premium edition concept on one of the previous pages, but here's a closer look at the actual steelbook from it...

View attachment 330564

Would prefer the title at the top and the character on the bottom but other than that perfect :)

When it comes to responding to fan feedback, do any of these companies actually modify their designs? I know The Force Awakens blufans release was changed to please upset fans but do any other companies have a track record of that? If so, it would be really good if they took on-board some of the feedback here. Using the original font and blood splatter would make all the difference to the front, the interior could be easily changed. The back, I am ok with but @Noodles design gets it spot on.

In most cases it takes so long for these retailers to get artwork approved that they stick to their guns if us collectors don't like something and they usually don't change anything

I think blufans had both versions ready with Star Wars and showed us the crappy one first. Something was very fishy about that and the new art was approved and updated within a day or 2.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Even though I don´t mind a present inside pic as much, here is a few better options I would like to be chosen:

Also spoileric, but not as much as the original one :p
Shoot-out-1-700x305.jpg

I like them all sitting around the table, love that long dialogue scene :drool::cigar:
rdbreakfast.jpg

Or just a classic
Reservoir-Dogs.jpeg

Or this is just brilliant :D
reservoir-dogs-1.png

Pleeeeeeeenty of choices :cigar:
@Hereticz i like the one they are all sitting together
Same, that scene is so iconic too with the camera rotating around them

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Hereticz