Multi Resident Evil 2 (Remake) (2019)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Resident-Evil-2.jpg

Game of Sony’s E3 show. I was like, “What’s this?” Then I was like, “No, it can’t be...” And then finally, “HOLY F**K!!!!”

Yup... best surprise of the night. And it comes out in January! :OMG:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I hope the rumors are true that it will offer two different camera setups: fixed angle like the original RE2 as well as over the shoulder. They went a long time with zero info released about it.. I'm glad it didn't vanish into the ether. Looking forward to seeing more before release.

Never was a big RE fan and only played one of the original games (I still forget which one it was exactly - it may have actually been RE2), but this looks very cool!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
finally they show us some footage. after Microsoft didnt show this game I knew, that Sony will do it.
game looks good, but I dont know what to think about the new camera view. it isnt necessary, because the old view still works, e.g. Resident Evil 1 remake.

Game of Sony’s E3 show. I was like, “What’s this?” Then I was like, “No, it can’t be...” And then finally, “HOLY F**K!!!!”
Yup... best surprise of the night. And it comes out in January! :OMG:
no surprise to be honest. after we havent seen footage last year, it was clear to say that they will show the game this year.
fans were doing a remake ~4 years ago, which looks nice btw, but they had to stop the project, because of Capcom. same year Capcom announced, that they are doing an official remake of part 2.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Looking good although I do think the game is too dark looking/has too much emphasis on flashlight which of course wasn't even a thing in the original. I'm kind of hoping maybe there's a way they'll fix this or perhaps you can restore power to these areas and the see the environments just a bit closer to the original.. just for nostalgia's sake. I do really wish they'd went with fixed camera angles too.. maybe they'll add the option or patch it in? I hear if you preorder you get the original game's soundtrack to play instead of the new score.

• Thanks
They left it too late for me to take the bait. They should have released the demo they had months ago.. now with 2 weeks to go I just feel like I'm spoiling myself unnecessarily so I'll just go in fresh on release day. Plus being timed just makes you wanna rush and that's the last thing I want to do. :whistle: