Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 30, 2017
Purchase link: Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Price: £19.99

11381758-1874443401955765.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mkdfan and Flash
Love these! But they're way too expensive at the moment, and I'd want confirmation that the other films (including the upcoming one) will receive the same treatment before I even consider picking any of them up.

Love these! But they're way too expensive at the moment, and I'd want confirmation that the other films (including the upcoming one) will receive the same treatment before I even consider picking any of them up.

These will have 8k or more print runs, for sure. But like you, I would only buy if they do the first and the last one and the price drops in half or more.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yes, a nice looking set of 4 announced although a bit ridiic having a third steel for RETRIBUTION here in the U.K. and no steel for the first (Amaray for the first film way back in 2008 so a steelbook surely well overdue . . . shades of BLADE methinks):-

62078_large.jpg
150917_large.jpg

. . . but I'd be totally lying through my teeth if I said I didn't prefer this well-matched group of 5:-
II
V

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
all of them look really good.
the last one was a crap movie, but the other movies are ok and I always watch them on tv.

It hasn't been long since some of the titles were released already, ok Extinction is not already on steelbook but yet again were missing the first movie for the UK. Sony were able to do a box set with four of the movies some time ago, the disc in the set for Resident Evil was still from Pathe, so they were able to work on them for that, maybe it's more of a problem for the individual release.

I think I will skip the pop arts they look ok but I would rather complete the rest with the main character Alice on the front, so the alternative is to complete the existing UK steelbooks with the Italian steelbooks, well that's how I may do it.

I dunno ... makes the films look like "anime" when it's not. Can't they just do us all a favour and release steelbooks that are glossy with embossed titles ?