Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,984

b02.jpg

61CZrflB30L._SY400_.jpg

61+eWCSMUvL._SY400_.jpg

51nEZ9wVesL._SY400_.jpg

5194+WgAnyL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my only problem, it's a great set but that price is too steep for me. I already own quite a few of the movies so can't really justify paying that.

I'm in the same boat mate. However I'm hoping it'll go the way of most Japanese releases after a year or so and go on sale for like 75-80% off

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Haha I had a feeling you might try and tempt me Elle! It does look awesome but must resist for now anyway! Lol.:D

I'm in the same boat mate. However I'm hoping it'll go the way of most Japanese releases after a year or so and go on sale for like 75-80% off

I completely understand but this is a very nice set. I can't say many bad things about it, if you get it cheaper that's just a bonus, but it's definitely worth it no matter what you pick it up for!!

Oh yeah no doubt @GI_SnakeEyes when I was a mod back in the day at The Import Forums Japan were always the best when it came to the limited edition box sets and this is very reminiscent of those days with this :D

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Well if i see a price drop I'll let u know ;)

Thanks Elle!:)

I have bought some pretty good bargains doing that. It doesn't always work if they go out of stock but if you can wait long enough you can get some great deals!:)

I completely understand but this is a very nice set. I can't say many bad things about it, if you get it cheaper that's just a bonus, but it's definitely worth it no matter what you pick it up for!!
It is a fantastic looking set, the Japanese ones always are!:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82