Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,984

b02.jpg

61CZrflB30L._SY400_.jpg

61+eWCSMUvL._SY400_.jpg

51nEZ9wVesL._SY400_.jpg

5194+WgAnyL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry I've ordered from them quite a few times. Never had any issue at all.

They are usually very good. They only ship via DHL and you pay the customs charges upfront. Also they subtract the Japanese VAT.
Thanks guys! Customs is always one of my main worries when ordering from overseas, so the fact you pay it up front is pretty cool... at least that way there's no surprise bills when it arrives at your door. Still, it's a rather pricey set, so I'll have to think about it. Thanks again! :thumbs:

Thanks guys! Customs is always one of my main worries when ordering from overseas, so the fact you pay it up front is pretty cool... at least that way there's no surprise bills when it arrives at your door. Still, it's a rather pricey set, so I'll have to think about it. Thanks again! :thumbs:
Another (major) advantage of paying customs charges upfront is that you avoid the extortionate courier "handling" charge.

• Thanks
Reactions: justboy and Noodles

These guys sure know how to make a nice edition, just hope its not out afterwards in other countries after buying this.
Surely if they do it be up on pre order somewhere?
But i maybe right as not really ordered from japan before but they do sometimes make unique editions?
Maybe this will be one of them.

U know what to do. Buy it. Go on.
I'm really thinking about it. Especially since the non-exclusive version is already OOS!!! It's just i'm gonna be real pissed if they change their minds in a year and say they're gonna continue with the same characters/story.

I don't know Alien I was at New York Comic con, they were pretty adamant on this being the last one.
Did you not see what was after the credits on The Final Chapter? I mean yea they advertised it as it being "final" but there has been too many occasions like that in order to build hype and get people to go to the theater. But anyway, i'm leaning so much towards buying it that i should be named the leaning tower of pisa :rofl:
Sold out already!? And sellers selling it for 24000 yen? Holy mother of god! :wow:

Reactions: elle82
Did you not see what was after the credits on The Final Chapter? I mean yea they advertised it as it being "final" but there has been too many occasions like that in order to build hype and get people to go to the theater. But anyway, i'm leaning so much towards buying it that i should be named the leaning tower of pisa :rofl:

Well Pisa, just put the preorder in and mull it over for the next month you can always cancel your preorder, but can no longer preorder when its sold out..... Think about it, haha