Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,984

b02.jpg

61CZrflB30L._SY400_.jpg

61+eWCSMUvL._SY400_.jpg

51nEZ9wVesL._SY400_.jpg

5194+WgAnyL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again for this Tony i decided to get the non exclusive edition instead. It saved me quite a bit of cash. :)

No problem I'm here to try and help everyone save some cash when it seems the smarter way to go. I preordered the nonexclusive as well, but did not cancel my exclusive yet. If they drop the price, and i have a feeling they will, I'll keep that one and cancel the Non Ex. If they don't drop the price I'll cancel that one.

Reactions: elle82
No problem I'm here to try and help everyone save some cash when it seems the smarter way to go. I preordered the nonexclusive as well, but did not cancel my exclusive yet. If they drop the price, and i have a feeling they will, I'll keep that one and cancel the Non Ex. If they don't drop the price I'll cancel that one.
It was really helpful to add in all of the editions in one image, a lot of people wouldnt have known about them all otherwise. :)

Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
It was really helpful to add in all of the editions in one image, a lot of people wouldnt have known about them all otherwise. :)

Well I know a lot of people can only translate a little at a time or not the whole page is translated. So I found it easier like that, glad it helped you out too. I'll post it again encase anyone missed it!

ResEvil.jpg

Thanks again for this Tony i decided to get the non exclusive edition instead. It saved me quite a bit of cash. :)
Whats the none exclusive edition?
I ordered the one that was posted in the link.
Whats the difference?
I thought there wa two top editions one with steelbook and other not?

Whats the none exclusive edition?
I ordered the one that was posted in the link.
Whats the difference?
I thought there wa two top editions one with steelbook and other not?
The first one on the second row of the image. It doesnt include the bonus disc which u and i would have paid an extra $40 for with the more expensive one from the link.

Bwatt look at my post see the image: first row 2nd in says 11 discs, that's the one you preordered. now look at the 2nd row, 1st in says 10 discs, that's the non exclusive one same exact thing except the 11th disc that seems to be outside of the packaging.

The first one on the second row of the image. It doesnt include the bonus disc which u and i would have paid an extra $40 for with the more expensive one from the link.

Im not seeing what others do i see from pic above one with steelbook and next one not dont see anything saying non exclusive?

Ok see it now 11 disc and 10 disc so whats the 11th disc that vid that was posted? So they call it exclusive just for that?
Is there link to non exclusive?

Its very nice, but it is a pity the discs were not held in a better looking digipak at a price of £112.31 / ¥ 15,984 you would expect. Oh its £112.31 + shipping from Japan + UK customs import tax to the UK. I know im a kill joy, but I really want this but not paying an arm and a leg, ive got all the steelbooks so far, UK will release something like this so I will be patient.
For some reason i always get hit with customs when ordering from Amazon Japan. So we're in the same boat :(

@PadreKarras @GI_SnakeEyes Thanks guys. I'm gonna do the same as others above. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: PadreKarras