Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,984

b02.jpg

61CZrflB30L._SY400_.jpg

61+eWCSMUvL._SY400_.jpg

51nEZ9wVesL._SY400_.jpg

5194+WgAnyL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason i always get hit with customs when ordering from Amazon Japan. So we're in the same boat :(

@PadreKarras @GI_SnakeEyes Thanks guys. I'm gonna do the same as others above. :D
There should be NO customs to pay on Amz.jp orders as you pay the customs upfront along with the shipping at the time of ordering which is usually cheaper as you avoid the courier "handling" charge. DHL should not charge anything on top of that (though the bastards sometimes try in error).

Reactions: elle82
There should be NO customs to pay on Amz.jp orders as you pay the customs upfront along with the shipping at the time of ordering which is usually cheaper as you avoid the courier "handling" charge. DHL should not charge anything on top of that (though the bastards sometimes try in error).
Thats right. The few times ive ordered from them ive had no customs charges.

Im really not sure Brian. Ive only ever bought one thing at a time.
Yep over $1000 then you get hit with fees i think government wanted to stop this but not heard anymore or if going ahead,i hope not as the stuff we buy might become more expensive.
I know in uk it was ok if from euro but anywhere else over £15 was charges on top.
So hardly got stuff from overseas then.
Making up for it now here in australia with no extra charges to pay.
And hopefully amazon opens up here soon be great to have it here. Rumor has it then be open this year.

Yep over $1000 then you get hit with fees i think government wanted to stop this but not heard anymore or if going ahead,i hope not as the stuff we buy might become more expensive.
I know in uk it was ok if from euro but anywhere else over £15 was charges on top.
So hardly got stuff from overseas then.
Making up for it now here in australia with no extra charges to pay.
And hopefully amazon opens up here soon be great to have it here. Rumor has it then be open this year.
I heard they want to stick 10% GST on anything we ordered from overseas but that hasnt happened yet either.

Hope not at least if amazon open here you will get most stuff here, apart from the odd exclusive or different edition from overseas.
Well that was supposed to happen last year. I was waiting for it but it didnt. Hopefully if we do get one it'll have the stuff we want.

Yea i know but i looked at their FAQ and it doesnt guarantee that the import fees deposit is the only customs charge. The wording is broad and leaves it open to interpretation. And these bastards (UPS/DHL) tends to make use of it. Because Amazon JP will not take responsibility. So either you send it back or pay the customs. I'm pretty sure if they used Canada Post instead, i will not get hit with customs.
Regardless, i ordered :LOL:

Yea i know but i looked at their FAQ and it doesnt guarantee that the import fees deposit is the only customs charge. The wording is broad and leaves it open to interpretation. And these bastards (UPS/DHL) tends to make use of it. Because Amazon JP will not take responsibility. So either you send it back or pay the customs. I'm pretty sure if they used Canada Post instead, i will not get hit with customs.

Good job man..... I'm sure you'll be ok!

If you get charged anything extra by DHL (which really shouldn't happen) then I guarantee you that Amz.jp will reimburse you. Heck a few times they even refunded me the customs deposit when my package slipped through unscathed by customs.

If you get charged anything extra by DHL (which really shouldn't happen) then I guarantee you that Amz.jp will reimburse you. Heck a few times they even refunded me the customs deposit when my package slipped through unscathed by customs.
Ive never had issues with amazon jp they're great to deal with. Unlike some other places who just like arguing with u.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad