Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,984

b02.jpg

61CZrflB30L._SY400_.jpg

61+eWCSMUvL._SY400_.jpg

51nEZ9wVesL._SY400_.jpg

5194+WgAnyL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DHL had it on their truck yesterday at 10 am I had it shipped to my mothers job cause I'm not always home and I know a signature was required. Well they didn't try to deliver it till 6 pm at night, 2 hours after her job closes!! I was going to go get it today, but they said the driver already left with it. I told the supervisor please tell him the company he is delivering to closes at 4 if he can't I'd be happy to just go get it, she said she'd let him know and it should be delivered on time today. So we'll see.
Damn. Well hopefully u get your hands on it soon! What really annoys me is if im home and the courier cant even be bothered knocking on the door. Instead he'll just stick a notice in the mail box giving me a time to go pick it up. Luckily that doesn't happen too often.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Damn. Well hopefully u get your hands on it soon! What really annoys me is if im home and the courier cant even be bothered knocking on the door. Instead he'll just stick a notice in the mail box giving me a time to go pick it up. Luckily that doesn't happen too often.

yes I got my hands on it today, about to open it also. My box was open also must have been at customs but did not arrive in a damaged box like the other.

Reactions: elle82
Omg. Thats crap. If i was u I'd send in a complaint to amazon......the set wasnt damaged was it?????
No it not damaged from what i can see. I think i'm gonna tell DHL that i didnt receive it and see what they say, since i'm supposed to sign it :facepalm:

I have found that with most amazons worldwide these days little or no packing,i even once had my creed sent from france in no amazon box just as you buy from a store with labels stuck on it.
I got full refund or offered a replacement and to keep item silly me just took refund.
Nothing wrong with contents just its packaging was a mess.
But can't complain if was free in the end but was my worst experience so far with any amazon item being sent.
I think AMZ Japan has always packed their editions this way. Last year i bought a few items and it was packed the same way i believe...

Reactions: elle82