Resident Evil: The Final Chapter ( 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.49) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: April 26, 2017
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One-click
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Price: $40.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $81 (One Click)
Note: Lenticular Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (500 copies Numbered Card) - One Click will be made as same Number (1~150)

17796226_2067336873493519_2319365856279337889_n.jpg 17799044_2067336840160189_1062818216689391453_n.jpg 14914478647981763.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely forgot this was going live. Ah well, you snooze you lose.

I'll hunt it down the lenti on the bay come release date.

I'm shocked it sold out so fast. Faster than their other recent releases for sure. Guess Resident Evil's got quite a following in the steelbook world. As far as I know this premium release is the absolute first for any Resident Evil film ever.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbobawny
Wasn't expecting this to sell this well with all the dislike for the movie, I decided to leave buying it during the week, I think it doesn't feel right having a premium release for the last movie in the series.

I will be picking up the UK release to add to my mixed collection, made up from various releases to complete the collection.

Sorry to be hyper critical, but why do companies waste their time in making premium versions of films which are essentially complete garbage?

Of all the films in the world that are out there, they choose a film that sits at 33% on RT. It beggars belief that people would want to spend good money on such an awful movie, just because there's a premium edition of it being produced.

Each to their own I suppose...

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
One reason @Andycadle84 which I would assume would be quite obvious to everyone.......£££ or $$$ or whichever way you look at it
Which is obviously all these companies care about, but my original point still stands- Why, out of all the classic films in existence, do they release such a niche, and critically/commercially panned film as a premium edition?

I know it's all a matter of personal taste, but surely this film won't have been at the top of many people's lists of movies that deserve this type of treatment...

I wouldn't call a mainstream Hollywood movie niche at all.

At the end of the day it's a recently released movie whereby Sony have given Kimchi the permission to create a premium edition as they know it'll sell earning them $$$

Reactions: yeslek