Horror-Theatrical Resident Evil: Vendetta (CGI Film) - In theaters 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Resident Evil: Vendetta ()

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Takanori Tsujimoto[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Matthew Mercer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam Riegel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Roger Craig Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gabriel Conte[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patricia Ja Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cinta Laura Kiehl[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE][/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Resident Evil: Vendetta (also known as Biohazard: Vendetta) is an upcoming CGI animation movie. The movie is scheduled for 2017 release.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

resident-evil-vedetta-jpg.265792

Resident Evil: Vendetta, known in Japan as BIOHAZARD VENDETTA, is an upcoming feature-length CG film developed by a cooperation of Capcom and Marza Animation Planet. Overseen by Capcom supervisor Hiroyuki Kobayashi, the film is slated for a 2017 worldwide release. The film's intended style, in departure from the previous two films, is to welcome in more fans of anime such as PSYCHO-PASS and live-action horror films rather than cater entirely to established fans of the games. Features BSAA advisor Rebecca Chambers; BSAA SOU Captain Chris Redfield and US government agent Leon Scott Kennedy.

The film was announced on October 15, 2015 in a mission statement on Marza Animation Planet's official website. It was referred to as a "reboot", though in regards to the staff being different from the first two, and not in terms of plot. The official title was announced on March 25, 2016, being fomerly called "BIOHAZARD CG3".

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I have the other two CG films, and I really enjoyed them. Admittedly, I've never actually played a Resident Evil game (apart from those in the games arcades) and I know the CG films share the game universe. However despite not playing the games, the CG movies held their own. Nice to hear that another one is being made.