apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: May 15, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Notes: Rick and Morty: Season 3 special editions will be offered at both Best Buy and FYE, with Best Buy offering an exclusive Steelbook on Blu-ray only and FYE providing an exclusive series poster with purchase of either Blu-ray or DVD.

33896161_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that art

I really hope the U.K. get this and with seasons 1 & 2 too

They would be mad to not release this in the U.K.
every f*cker likes it!

Did you guys also get the Szechuan Sauce at McDonalds? Or was that just in the States? A friend of mine on the forums here told me that they saw the riots in the U.S that occurred over the Sauce Shortage... that was embarrassing. xD

Reactions: Flloydo
Did you guys also get the Szechuan Sauce at McDonalds? Or was that just in the States? A friend of mine on the forums here told me that they saw the riots in the U.S that occurred over the Sauce Shortage... that was embarrassing. xD

Nah we never got it

There was a rumour it was happening but it didn’t. Only the US

Yeah that is embarrassing

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187

They brought it back recently. Fortunately not in limited quantities so there weren't riots this time.
IMG_2738.jpg

@Wreck can you work your magic behind the scenes to make sure they know they have to release seasons 1 & 2 in steelbooks, especially if they're giving us cool artwork like this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
As much as I love that artwork, I'm only interested in owning this if they release similar style steels for all seasons.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Meh

It’s alright but the art only reflects one episode

I thought if they had a style like this they’d do a mix mash of all the crazy things from the entire series.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
upload_2018-3-4_19-33-20.png

RE: SZECHUAN SAUCE (UK) . . . strange but true:-
Source: The Sun newspaper
upload_2018-3-4_19-24-22.png

upload_2018-3-4_19-25-25.png
upload_2018-3-4_19-55-19.png

upload_2018-3-4_19-27-54.png

upload_2018-3-4_19-52-4.png

Poor quality unboxing (lol) of the 1998 MULAN Szechuan sauce commercial . . . with a bunch of Chicken McNuggets:-

• Thanks
Good quality artworks out there from some famous inkers including Dan Mumford (GHOSTBUSTERS I - III alternative art steelbooks) - not ideal for steelbooks but fun for posters.
+ famous works of art, posters and film scenes as inspiration for R&M artworks:-
Rick_and_morty_dan_mumford_1.jpg
Rick_and_morty_dan_mumford_2.jpg
Rick_and_morty_dan_mumford_6.jpg

Rick_and_morty_meeseeks_dan_mumford.jpg
Rick_and_morty_meeseeks_dan_mumford_2.jpg
Rick_and_morty_meeseeks_dan_mumford_8.jpg

Rick_and_morty_dan_mumford3.jpg
Rick_and_morty_dan_mumford2.jpg
Rick_and_morty_dan_mumford.jpg

Rick-And-Morty-FeatureIMG.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jSueQR9.jpg
rick-and-morty-hungry-for-apples-2017-doaly-fine-art-print_1024x1024.jpg
upload_2018-3-4_23-22-24.png
upload_2018-3-4_23-24-19.png
upload_2018-3-4_23-24-53.png
upload_2018-3-4_23-32-34.png
WEuLTI1.gif

upload_2018-3-4_23-31-0.png
upload_2018-3-4_23-43-14.png

• Thanks
Sweet jesus I just got back to a desktop and saw how big my last picture is. iPhone, you're ridiculous.

Meh

It’s alright but the art only reflects one episode

I thought if they had a style like this they’d do a mix mash of all the crazy things from the entire series.

Agree, not my favourite episode from the series either

I concur. They've really got a hard on for this episode too. They've released 17 new Rick and Morty Funko pops this year already, and 5/17 of them are from this one episode.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl