apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: May 15, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Notes: Rick and Morty: Season 3 special editions will be offered at both Best Buy and FYE, with Best Buy offering an exclusive Steelbook on Blu-ray only and FYE providing an exclusive series poster with purchase of either Blu-ray or DVD.

33896161_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet jesus I just got back to a desktop and saw how big my last picture is. iPhone, you're ridiculous.
Yeah, I don't know why the new iPhone's pictures default to a bajillion pixels.
(It's like 3500 pixels wide!). I kept wondering why my pictures kept taking so long to text to people.
Why? Because they are ENORMOUS!

Got mine a little early. Here's some pics. The steel is full gloss with a cool green gloss on the title.

Your pictures aren't being shared. Photobucket message about 3rd party hosting usage.

If you need an episode featured in season 3 I would have to recommend "Pickle Rick". Overall, for a newcomer, probably "Lawnmower Dog" followed by "Meeseeks and Destroy"; both in seaason 1.

Last edited:
If you need an episode featured in season 3 I would have to recommend "Pickle Rick". Overall, for a newcomer, probably "Lawnmower Dog" followed by Meeseeks and Destroy"; both in seaason 1.

"Lawnmower Dog" is my favorite episode, and definitely a great one to recommend for someone trying to get into the series.

This looks amazing, but without the appearance of S1 and S2, and the fact it's on Netflix at similar quality to the blu-ray (ok, not as good, but still have banding) it's a regrettable pass for me.

Also, regarding the show. If you can get passed all the burping in episode 1 of season 1, I can't recommend this brilliant show enough!

Just in case anyone is curious, my order from Target shows as back ordered, none of their stores show they have this in stock, the listing is not searchable (but still available if you have the link). I have reached out to support on a few occasions since placing my order to try and confirm if this is actually a steelbook or an error. They all claim it's steelbook and is just currently out of stock.

Not holding my breath. Would've been a nice deal on a steel ($13 off release day!) but that doesn't seem to be the case now.

Edit: just picked it up from Best Buy. There is no sticker or part of the j-cardthat is usually present with "Only @ Best Buy" releases. The plot thickens...

Last edited: