Riddick 4 - In theatres TBA

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Vin Diesel just announced that David Twohy will start working on the script for Riddick 4!!!
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

"Next Month, DT begins writing the next Chapter in the Chronicles of Riddick... FURIA" - @vindiesel on IG

He spelled Furya wrong :meh::p But still, its good to know where the film will take place :D
008chm.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
:woot: :notworthy: AWESOME! Thanks @AlienKing! :thumbs:

@tridon Check it out Ken!
popcorn2.gif

Thanks, bud. I saw this announcement on Facebook and immediately responded with, "More Riddick?!?! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lol! Honestly, I didn't think we'd see another one after the last one sunk at the box office. Pretty pumped this'll take place on Furya, too. Now, where's a new Riddick video game?!?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks, bud. I saw this announcement on Facebook and immediately responded with, "More Riddick?!?! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lol! Honestly, I didn't think we'd see another one after the last one sunk at the box office. Pretty pumped this'll take place on Furya, too. Now, where's a new Riddick video game?!?
I know right? I love me some more Riddick! Apparently Universal was happy with the DVD/Bluray sales, and you know how passionate Vin is when it comes to Riddick so he gave it a push too which convinced them.

And a Riddick video game would be even better! I only had the chance to play one of them. I was playing too many other game at that point and I forgot about it.

I totally forgot about the last movie.Now i have to go back and see it.
I couldn't wait, I had to watch it again last night :D

Hum... you know how Diesel negotiate with Universal regarding Riddick's movie right?

"You let me do a Riddick OR you can forget me for Fast&Furious franchise!"
And yeah... it's TRUE!
Didn't know that's how he got the rights. But I knew he put down his own house to get that bank loan to finish shooting Riddick.

Are we bringing back Katee Sackhoff? Please?!?
That'd be a huge plus :whistle::naughty: