Slipbox Right Now, Wrong Then (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.31) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 18th January 2017
Purchase link: Here (Pre-order date is December 23 at 4 PM, KST)
Price: TBA
Note: A film by Hong Sang-soo (2015). 1,200 limited print run. Package design by : Propaganda

Keepcase | Booklet | Slip
1482127145_15kxdRfP_IMG_20161219_145809.jpg 1482127145_PYLoJuWk_IMG_20161219_145811.jpg C0AnKJFUkAIVo6W.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is decent advice but in the same breath, if you like one of them then you'll probably like them all, which is the boat I'm in with Hong Sang-soo. :D

I started with him years ago with The Day a Pig Fell Into a Well and ran with him for a few years. Was around Woman is the Future of Man (probably his best imo) that I put on the brakes. I think you hafta be pretty patient with any director who does that painting the same picture 1000 times until it's 'perfect' bit. I dropped back in years later with Woman on the Beach and felt like I was looking for some kind of progression that just wasn't there. Maybe he's changed in that time but somehow I doubt it... I feel like we're always looking at his own personal hangups with some bad relationship he had year ago or something. Time to move on man! :rofl:

Still if you fancy taking a chance, going with a nicely designed PA package isn't the worst place you could start.

Reactions: PunkNinja
Wait...WHAT!?

Does the whole movie play backwards?

No it doesn't this is just for the trailer.It rewinds because the film is split into two parts - both taking place during the same day (even with an identical shot list as far as I hear) and playing out in two different ways; hence the title switch to Right Then, Wrong Now after the second half rewinds the day.

I don't believe the characters are aware they're in a loop though so it's not quite Groundhog Day or any kind of time travel movie.

Last edited:
No it doesn't this is just for the trailer.It rewinds because the film is split into two parts - both taking place during the same day (even with an identical shot list as far as I hear) and playing out in two different ways; hence the title switch to Right Then, Wrong Now after the second half rewinds the day.

I don't believe the characters are aware they're in a loop though so it's not quite Groundhog Day or any kind of time travel movie.
Ah i see. I'm new to this filmmaker. I'll add to the watch list, but probably not anytime soon.