RiX's Tarantino Steelbook collection. The last word.

RiX

BANNED
May 4, 2012
London, UK
Hey you ever listen to K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70s weekend?

Say what one more time. I dare you. I double dare you motherf***er.

That's a Bingo! Is that how you say it?

That really was a Hattori Hanzo sword.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0360.jpg
    DSC_0360.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC_0365.jpg
    DSC_0365.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 207
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice collection but why is there a The Rock steelbook in there as well? Is there a QT connection that I don't know about? :dunno:

Reactions: RiX
I never knew that about The Rock, love that film so need to get myself a copy on Steelbook now.

Your collection is screaming out for True Romance in it (as is mine), hope it gets a release this year (I'll be multiple dipping if there are different versions released).

Indeed!

But I only collect his SBs and nothing else blu-ray wise i'm afraid. I think this might have to be an exception along with Desperado!

Tony Scott, who directed T.R., was ironically a big shot at the time. He gave Tarantino a chance after reading the Reservoir Dogs and T.R. scripts. In fact he wanted to do both but Tarantino only let him do one.

Just as well, now nobody knows who Tony Scott is and he would have changed the opening scene of R.D. as he did with T.R. no doubt. Probably would have f'd it up as well!

I'm glad Tarantino has always had balls as well as talent. This is the reason he's stood the test of time and others have dropped off. Before Inglourious Basterds was released there was even talk of him being finished I seem to remember..

If anyone cares here's the back of most of the SBs.
Sin City is almost unknown to anyone who doesn't own it,
almost never see pics of the back. Mine has a scratch :(

DSC_0362.jpg

Reactions: vurt
Indeed!

But I only collect his SBs and nothing else blu-ray wise i'm afraid. I think this might have to be an exception along with Desperado!

Tony Scott, who directed T.R., was ironically a big shot at the time. He gave Tarantino a chance after reading the Reservoir Dogs and T.R. scripts. In fact he wanted to do both but Tarantino only let him do one.

Just as well, now nobody knows who Tony Scott is and he would have changed the opening scene of R.D. as he did with T.R. no doubt. Probably would have f'd it up as well!

I'm glad Tarantino has always had balls as well as talent. This is the reason he's stood the test of time and others have dropped off. Before Inglourious Basterds was released there was even talk of him being finished I seem to remember..

sadly thats not the case since he jumped off that bridge and comitted suicide ... got him a lot more recent publicity ... in a sad/bad way. A top gun sequel was also in the works... :(

Great collection, is that the French stickerbook at the top?

And do you only collect blu-ray steelbooks so that's why there's no Canadian Alliance Inglourious Basterds combo steelbook