cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Who's in then?

IMG_0249.jpg

Just finished watching Iron Man. The movie that started it all, that kicked off the Avengers Initiative and the MCU as we know it today! RDJ is perfect in the role of Tony Stark and I had forgotten how much of a good director John Favreau is!

Can't remember the last time I watched it but really enjoyed revisiting the movie, and I'm looking forward to watching all of the 'older' movies all over again.

Reactions: WendyUncharted
Oh my god this challenge would make me want to put a bullet in my head. xD

I only really like The Winter Soldier and Ant Man.
And I’m pretty sure asking someone to rewatch Thor: The Dark World is a legitimate form of torture...

Oh my god this challenge would make me want to put a bullet in my head. xD

I only really like The Winter Soldier and Ant Man.
And I’m pretty sure asking someone to rewatch Thor: The Dark World is a legitimate form of torture...
I enjoyed Thor: The Dark World
thor-loki-oh-yes.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
I've seen all the movies so many times I don't need a refresher course however I did watch Ironman Tuesday night in a view to watching them all again one after the other. Planning to do Ironman 2 tonight.

One thing I did think while watching Ironman this latest time though was my god we need these films in 4K :(

I don't need a refresher course either, I've seen them so many times and I never get tired of watching them. Any excuse to watch them all over again, especially in order gets a thumbs up from me.

The Incredible Hulk is on the agenda for tonight, haven't seen that one for a while.

I'm up to Thor which I keep putting off watching as the last time I did a marathon of these films I ranked it on my IMDB account the worst of all the MCU films

Found a new love for IM2 when I re-watched it the other night, had it down as a standard 7/10 MCU release before, it's been bumped up to an 8/10 now, I know a lot of people dont care for it but it's got a great soundtrack (ACDC), the monaco scene is great as is the final battle plus it's the film that introduced us to Scar Jo/Black Widow :drool:

I did The Incredible Hulk last week.....easily the weakest of the lot for me.

Watched Iron Man 2 last night which I've not watched for a little while also, enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than I remember. One of the 'worser' films in the MCU but it's not the worst.

Thor next week :D Big fan of the movie so I'm looking forward to watching it again.

I started yesterday and I'm at Winter Soldier. I should be done by Black Panther and then I can start all over again...

I started yesterday and I'm at Winter Soldier. I should be done by Black Panther and then I can start all over again...

You did nothing but watch films all day? :p

I'm up to Civil War, had hoped to be up to date before I see Black Panther tonight but it's not the end of the world given that it takes place straight after Civil War

Finally done them all (well bar watching Thor Ragnarok again). I'll be honest I'm Marveled out now, it's been a real slog watched them all back to back, glad I've done it now rather than right before Infinity War though