Robert Rodriguez Mexico Trilogy

Would you buy a Robert Rodriguez Mexico Trilogy Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 52 70.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 29.7%

• Total voters
Jun 24, 2013
Hello, I wish a Steelbook of this nice Trilogy since years.

That are my concept/wishes:

A nice full glossy finish and this artwork for the steelbook front, this artwork shows best the atmosphere of all three movies :

http://www.dvd-bluray-reviews.com/b...rado---Once-Upon-A-Time-In-Mexico)-(1995).jpg

The back artwork :
http://i2.listal.com/image/5255/600full-desperado-poster.jpg

And for the inlay printing a picture of the inside of the guitar case:

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/0...ns-1.jpg/500px-DesperadoAssortedWeapons-1.jpg

It would also be great if this Steelbook would be distributed throughout Europe as Django unchained, District 9, Machete, etc.

@Sigill, thank you very much!

@PunkNinja, I love this artwork, when I saw it, I wanted a Steelbook.
This vibrant colors, this picture composition, that reflects the atmosphere of the movies so good.

But this is nothing agains a guitar case edition.
Sony can make two editions.
A normal steelbook and a guitar case with a steelbook inside.

Reactions: PunkNinja
I love all three movies but of course part 2 and 3 with Antonio Banderas are just awsome! I´d definitely buy a Steelbook for this. I already have the DVD + Blu-ray collection but i´m still hoping for a Steel!

@Steelknight47, why make part 3 no sense ?
Once upon a time in mexico ist the final part of the Trilogy and the sequel to Desperado.

Antonio Banderas is a famous spanish actor that lives in New York and playes in some movies(Assassins with Sylvester Stallone, the 13th Warrior from John Mctiernan, etc.).

Banderas plays in Desperado and OuatiM the protagonist "El Marichi".

@Steelknight47, why make part 3 no sense ?
Once upon a time in mexico ist the final part of the Trilogy and the sequel to Desperado.

Antonio Banderas is a famous spanish actor that lives in New York and playes in some movies(Assassins with Sylvester Stallone, the 13th Warrior from John Mctiernan, etc.).

Banderas plays in Desperado and OuatiM the protagonist "El Marichi".

Unfortunately, In the final film Antonio Banderas was no longer the protagonist, but a secondary character. Robert Rodriguez wrongly reduced his role. Johnny Depp's character was the true central figure.

@Steelknight47, yes the reduced role of Banderas is a big error on the film.
Further this film is to complex and replete with locations, events and figures-overloaded.
Desperado was a way more straight and have a better atmosphere.

But I think Banderas is the protagonist in part 3, his revenge is in the focus .
He have the big final fight in he palace and he rescued the president.

All in All this different three movies are the Mexico trilogy and a cool looking steelbook would be great.

I know, but I ask for a possible Uk steelbook.The german BD edition is very collector unfriendly. Not a good artwork, printed german rating logo on the frond and a very cheap paper slipcase.