Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Release date: September 11, 2018
PURCHASE HERE
Price: $29.98

81kaBjDeV%2BL._SX385_.jpg

I wish they would have made a sequel to this ... it seemed like this one had so much character development that the sequel would have been really good. Crowe would have to go on some diet to pull that off now. ha.

• Haha
Reactions: ash333 and cooey
I'm afraid I couldn't take this film seriously when I saw it. Crowe's accent was all over the place as that infamous radio interview made clear. I still think the best Robin Hood film are early ones like the Flynn classic or even the 50's Hammer ones.... Kevin Coster's one was only worth watching for the late great Alan Rickman.....

I'm afraid I couldn't take this film seriously when I saw it. Crowe's accent was all over the place as that infamous radio interview made clear. I still think the best Robin Hood film are early ones like the Flynn classic or even the 50's Hammer ones.... Kevin Coster's one was only worth watching for the late great Alan Rickman.....
I still need to watch the flynn version.

The Costner one I wore the vhs OUT! One of my fav movies of all time. Mostly from growing up with it. I actually have a set of the jail keys from the castle. (prop from film)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
But you have to admit remove Alan Rickman's Sheriff and the film wouldn't be half as much fun. Funnily enough I have the laserdisc of the Kevin Costner one and some scenes have now been trimmed for both DVD and blu-ray. Weird...

But you have to admit remove Alan Rickman's Sheriff and the film wouldn't be half as much fun. Funnily enough I have the laserdisc of the Kevin Costner one and some scenes have now been trimmed for both DVD and blu-ray. Weird...
Love his quotes.

I think its one of Christian Slater's better films as well. Not that he has had a lot or anything. Morgan Freeman didnt have alot of blockbuster hits prior to this to. Only Glory and Driving Miss Daisy come to mind.

To me its just overall fun Robin Hood movie.

Reactions: ash333