Rocket Raccoon [Marvel]

Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
Rocket Raccoon in his solo ongoing series by Skottie Young. It's definitely a book to add to your pull list. If you missed the first run of issues, don't worry about it because there are second printings coming soon.

Here's some panels

imagejpg1_zps36a2230a.jpg

Attachments

• Rocket.jpg
    Rocket.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: psychoscot
being from a small town, I'm mostly restricted to digital versions of comics but have a steady growing collection of Rocket Raccoon stuff.
The one shown above, along with the FCBD issue of Rocket, are my most recent purchases :)

Have to say, the artwork from Young/Beaulieu issue is pretty different from most other comics I've read, but works so well. There are some cool 'working progress' sketches attached to the end of the digi-version too. Interesting to see the progress

being from a small town, I'm mostly restricted to digital versions of comics but have a steady growing collection of Rocket Raccoon stuff.
The one shown above, along with the FCBD issue of Rocket, are my most recent purchases :)

Have to say, the artwork from Young/Beaulieu issue is pretty different from most other comics I've read, but works so well. There are some cool 'working progress' sketches attached to the end of the digi-version too. Interesting to see the progress

Dude, if you like Young's art, check out the Oz books. He has the perfect art to tell those iconic stories

Finally read this yesterday and it is brilliant. Entertaining and extremely funny. Love the little injokes here and there too.

Will definitely be picking up the entire run! :cool:

Read the 2nd part not too long back, and have to admit I'm so hooked/impressed I had to pre-order the rest of the run in print. i have already ordered/received the first two parts on top of the digi-versions I already own :shy:

Is it normal to double dip comics

Last edited:
absolutely. I have so many versions of this comic alone that it is practically a sickness. Not to mention the 5-6 version of Batman #26...haha

Lol I just have the regular and Midtown variant as I collect Campbell covers :D

Although I do have 8 different versions of the recent Amazing Spiderman 1 lol

absolutely. I have so many versions of this comic alone that it is practically a sickness. Not to mention the 5-6 version of Batman #26...haha
that makes me feel better then :)

I've pre-ordered the rest of the run so just have to hold off double dipping for the digi-versions to read before the hard copy is delivered :shy: