Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm keeping my Zavvi Steelbook Pre Order

So far I have pre ordered

UK
Zavvi Steelbook
3D Blu-ray Slipcover
2D Blu-ray Slipcover

USA
Target SlipBox Exclusive
Walmart Exclusive

I expect I will end up also pre ordering
Novamedia
Nova Choice edition when that gets announced

I have 8 Blu-ray Editions of Force Awakens
So far I have 5 Blu-ray editions pre ordered of Rogue One

Will I end up with 8 releases like force awakens :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
Wondering how many hypocrites we will see when the same Steelbook or even one with the fugly icons on the spine is announced by FA or Asian retailers.
You can expect the Novamedia (Nova Choice) release to get praise even though that will have the same steelbook :rofl:

I'm keeping my Zavvi Steelbook Pre Order

So far I have pre ordered

UK
Zavvi Steelbook
3D Blu-ray Slipcover
2D Blu-ray Slipcover

USA
Target SlipBox Exclusive
Walmart Exclusive

I expect I will end up also pre ordering
Novamedia
Nova Choice edition when that gets announced

I have 8 Blu-ray Editions of Force Awakens
So far I have 5 Blu-ray editions pre ordered of Rogue One

Will I end up with 8 releases like force awakens :rofl:

4531540.gif

The beach scene was changed entirely from their original idea and where the majority of re-shoots took place, which would explain why the artwork on the steelbook doesn't make much sense to us. Disney were actually criticised quite a bit for continuing to use the removed footage/images in trailers and posters etc. despite knowing it wouldn't be in the final film, so I'm very surprised to see that they're still using some of those images for the home release!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'm torn between cancelling or keeping it. I like the art, but it's not the art I want for my Rogue One steelbook (and the previous art was way better..), but there aren't any better alternatives, except for amaray slipcovers

I'm torn between cancelling or keeping it. I like the art, but it's not the art I want for my Rogue One steelbook (and the previous art was way better..), but there aren't any better alternatives, except for amaray slipcovers
You can expect to see from Asia the same steelbook but not have the title on the spine in a Full Slip and Lenti Slip

You will though have to wait till end of the year or next year for WEA steelbook from Zavvi or other retailers
Blufans most likely will have a WEA Steelbook but that will be later towards the end of the Year or next Year and if earlier I would expect that to be at least 4 months after this release

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberpunk88
Like it or lump it . . . it is what it is.
Nobody's forced to buy it and you can always sell it or give it to your partner or a friend if the worst comes to the worst (lol).

Of course the best thing about the U.K. release is that it has a title on the spine (allegedly) whereas the other territories have thumbnail images so it's virtually guaranteed that you'll recoup your investment . . . or maybe even double it.
Not that anyone here needs reminding of the situation but here it is anyway.
upload_2017-2-25_16-43-41.png
upload_2017-2-25_16-44-15.png

to be fair if has title on the spine fair play to disney for listening this will sell out but is not for me.

one observation though is it me or does it look like the death star has a flooded toilet and they have sent out the storm troopers to go find the blockage???
and i cant get that out of my head now either

@Scary Hair @chunk @Flash

what your thoughts on it all?

basil :D

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and chunk
to be fair if has title on the spine fair play to disney for listening this will sell out but is not for me.

one observation though is it me or does it look like the death star has a flooded toilet and they have sent out the storm troopers to go find the blockage???
and i cant get that out of my head now either

@Scary Hair @chunk @Flash

what your thoughts on it all?

basil :D

I didn't see it like that .... but I do now:arghh::rofl:

Seriously though... pretty much every artwork in the thread is better than what we're getting.. I liked the place holder more.

I saw this film at the cinema.. I don't even remember the storm troopers (is that what they are on the front of the steel:emb::wacky:?) I'm still buying it but it's not the best artwork.. I like that it has a title on the spine though.. I had to pay more to get the best buy one of TFA cos the uk one didn't have a title (plus the bonus, it was gloss:cigar:) so I am happy not to pay double to import a barebones steelthis time around:happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil