Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reason why people get stuff delivered to their work place?

I'd hate people from work to see all my deliveries!! They'd think I'd need help!!! :D (They may be right!! Admitting it is the first step!! :p )

Mine arrived too and I really dig it! A step in the right direction for WWA Disney steels if you ask me.

P.S. It's definitely debossed. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
Mine also arrived, I knew from day 1 this would be a lovely steel, Maybe some of the haters of this steelbook are eating humble pie today? :)

Is there a reason why people get stuff delivered to their work place?

I'd hate people from work to see all my deliveries!! They'd think I'd need help!!! :D (They may be right!! Admitting it is the first step!! :p )
If I got my orders delivered to work they would be asking questions as to how much I get paid and how I can afford to get so many deliveries and also get annoyed having put aside my parcels they would be billing me for a handling charge :rofl::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Has this got the spot glossing on the Stormtroopers like the Best Buy one? From the pics it seems like it doesn't.

So Aussie release is the one with full gloss?

I thought that one had spot gloss too. Someone posted the Aussie unboxing on the BB thread but that showed spot gloss. Didn't think there was a full gloss version of this anywhere.

EDIT: just seen the Aussie unboxing. Look super shiny so could be full gloss

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316