Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today.. was worried we wouldn't get a debossed title..and I'm very happy with the spot gloss finish, even around the edge of the steelbook. Also happy about all the discs this time(unlike with the force awakens and having to buy the 3D disc in a later release), looking forward to watching this in 3D and then the bonus disc soon:oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Noodles
Thanks for the photos
It still looks to me to be a mix of debossing and embossing
Your Photo zoomed in
View attachment 305052

It's definitely debossed.. in the title where it says 'story' they kind of missed the debossing so it's debossed half way through the word which makes it look embossed in the picture.. it's the same on my copy

Got mine today, apart from the debossing it's as dull/boring as I thought it would be. I'm sure BluFans will fix it!

Thanks for the photos
It still looks to me to be a mix of debossing and embossing
Your Photo zoomed in
View attachment 305052

It's definitely debossed but your right, from the zoomed in section you showed it looks embossed. Not sure why that is. Might be because the debossing isn't perfectly aligned.

In my opinion the steelbook is fine. I'm a fan of Spot gloss when done properly as it is here (similar to the KR Edge of Tomorrow or HMV Magnificent Seven). I would have looked better artwork but it is better in hand than the pics make out.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Mine didn't show up. Well disappointed :squint:

Of all the steelbooks I have ordered lately this is the 1st one not to arrive at the weekend. Thanks Zavvi:angry:

So Aussie release is the one with full gloss?

No, the Aussie version is the same

In the vid you can see the spot gloss in the light plus he mentions the spot gloss and the shine on the metallic parts

• Thanks
Reactions: jitstark