Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feared the worst when I saw that one corner of the box had been crushed!

Fortunately, no major damage, although I have now just noticed a small ding in that corner, but you do have to look hard to see it (thankfully)...

Last edited:
If I got my orders delivered to work they would be asking questions as to how much I get paid and how I can afford to get so many deliveries and also get annoyed having put aside my parcels they would be billing me for a handling charge :rofl::LOL:

So I have my deliveries sent to my office mainly because I believe they will be in better shape. The postman doesn't have to cram my package into a 2 x 2 box or risk being stolen by leaving it inside my door. At the office, there is always someone to accept deliveries and it gets hand delivered to my desk.

I saw a significant improvement on the condition of my packages when I switched to office deliveries.

As for questions, our receptionist asked me about these boxes once. I know she has a young daughter so I gave her a Zavvi SteelBook of THE LITTLE MERMAID and she was thrilled. She kept as many packages as I wanted after that, and always took care of them.

This was back when Zavvi was flush with TLM SteelBooks and couldn't give them away for free!

Anyways, that's how I handled it.

Back when we had Future Shop, I brought back chocolates from Germany for the staff at my local store and they all bent over backwards to help me after that.

Ok, it looks overall definitely better in hand because of the debossed title and the shiny metallic background. So I wouldn't go that far to say "glad that I missed".
Still, the artwork itself remains dull. Since I usually only pick the best steelbook version of a movie, this is definitely not it.
So, to watch this movie (and while waiting for Blufans), I'll get the amaray ;)