Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks! Sorry to hear. You keeping it or returning it for a refund?

If it was me, I would ask for 60% part refund as the discs I think are worth at least £10.
thanks again, guys. :thumbs: fyi, Zavvi did provide a partial refund (i think they really have sold out this time!). it's still a damaged item, :dunno: but i may still keep it, or even see if i can make it slightly less smashed. i've been PM'd by someone else with the same dented Rogue One issue, so clearly a Star Trek fan had a bad day at the Zavvi factory, or something. :grumpy:

thanks again, guys. :thumbs: fyi, Zavvi did provide a partial refund (i think they really have sold out this time!). it's still a damaged item, :dunno: but i may still keep it, or even see if i can make it slightly less smashed. i've been PM'd by someone else with the same dented Rogue One issue, so clearly a Star Trek fan had a bad day at the Zavvi factory, or something. :grumpy:
A partial refund is better than nothing. Sometimes they just ask you to return it back for a refund without even offering a discount. So all luck from which customer adviser you would get. Then again for the first time ever Zavvi sent me a replacement steel without even returning the damaged one. I tried to upload photos but they have a problem with the site and couldn't upload any. So they just ordered me a replacement without returning the damaged so I now I didn't have to wait a week for it to arrive then another week or two to actually process the replacement! :woot: I don't think I be getting this service again. Then again over the years as s customer I must have given them several thousand pounds worth of steels and blu-rays!

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
A partial refund is better than nothing. Sometimes they just ask you to return it back for a refund without even offering a discount. So all luck from which customer adviser you would get. Then again for the first time ever Zavvi sent me a replacement steel without even returning the damaged one. I tried to upload photos but they have a problem with the site and couldn't upload any. So they just ordered me a replacement without returning the damaged so I now I didn't have to wait a week for it to arrive then another week or two to actually process the replacement! :woot: I don't think I be getting this service again. Then again over the years as s customer I must have given them several thousand pounds worth of steels and blu-rays!
yeah, i sometimes have issues with uploading images, too, and i've been a strong critic of their service in the past, but this was good. and lord knows how many times i've had that same conversation with myself! :LOL: