Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 4, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

Best Buy Exclusive:
4-disc set with exclusive SteelBook packaging (Blu-ray 3D + two Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD + SteelBook packaging)

GwBMyg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pass. Even though 3D is no longer being supported by pretty much all the big name CE companies, I'd rather have a 3D disc as well since I have a 3D set up. I went with the Zavvi steel.

Pass. Even though 3D is no longer being supported by pretty much all the big name CE companies, I'd rather have a 3D disc as well since I have a 3D set up. I went with the Zavvi steel.

Or ... they've learned that we'll buy it at release if no 3d is offered and then do a special edition later with 3d and we'll buy it again. (ala Force Awakens)

Or ... they've learned that we'll buy it at release if no 3d is offered and then do a special edition later with 3d and we'll buy it again. (ala Force Awakens)

Exactly. Seems that is the trend now for Disney stuff in NA.

Now a 3d disc? Ok, I guess I can cancel my Zavvi order. Don't really like the art that much but being that I haven't see the movie yet, I'm going to buy it!

Mmm, easy pass this is.

At least I won't have to pore over all 35 copies at my local :bestbuy: just to end up with one hiding a half dozen dents under the J-card.