Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 4, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

Best Buy Exclusive:
4-disc set with exclusive SteelBook packaging (Blu-ray 3D + two Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD + SteelBook packaging)

GwBMyg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When my wife saw this, she said, "It looks like a band posing for their first album cover." That was just the kind of absurdity I needed to begin to appreciate the badness of this design in a new way. :) A bunch of high schoolers who envision themselves as the next Daft Punk.

Would've preferred if the inside artwork was on the outside :photo: Oh well, I know I'll be getting this exclusive no matter what! :hungry: :thumbs:

Just glad the 3D is included! :cool:
Exactly what I thought seeing this. :(

Now that you mention it, if they flipped the art all together, put the inside out and the outside in, this would be a killer steelbook.

Am I the only one who gives a rats ass about 4k and 3rd heck I almost don't even care about bluray or dvd, geez the only way I watch movies anymore is digital as long as I have my steelbook case and digital I am happy

Am I the only one who gives a rats ass about 4k and 3rd heck I almost don't even care about bluray or dvd, geez the only way I watch movies anymore is digital as long as I have my steelbook case and digital I am happy

You're not the only one, but you are in the minority on a Blu-ray Steelbook forum.

Physical media will always trump digital streaming IMO, and this is coming from an occasional Netflix user. Quality bitrate and packaging. :thumbs:

Reactions: lgans316