Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #41) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: Late December, 2017
Group Buy: One Click - One Click (deposit) - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Group Buy Prices:
One Click - $205, DL - $70.99, SL - $67.99, FS - $64.99
Note: Glossy and embossed finish on the steelbook
Double lenticular
-3D+2D+bonus BD
-44 page booklet
-Exclusive Storm Trooper collector's card
Single lenticular
-3D+2D
-triple lenticular effects
-8 art cards
-Exclusive Death Trooper collector's card
Full slip
-3D+2D
-embossed
-4 IMAX poster cards
-Exclusive K-2SO collector's card
One Click

-all three editions plus fold out poster

RogueOneBlufansDoublelenti.jpgBlufansRogueOneSinglelenti.jpgRogueOneFullSlip.jpgBlufansRogueOneOneClick.jpg

Old info with live pictures of steelbook -
Thank you to member @pbtour4il for these live shots
dsc_1643-jpg.329268

dsc_1647-jpg.329280

dsc_1644-jpg.329269
dsc_1649-jpg.329283

IMG_3819.JPG
135831z5s98i3s8sh5iz5g.jpg
rogue-one-jpg.304288

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
- I wouldn't panic,, there's a huge journey from a 'mock up' to finished product...no?
- not to mention, monitors + calibration...
- I can see that bit of extra blue in the front, but... - who wants kids animation colours - Monsters Go Rogue - ?

The picture was whitened according to the other site. This is how it really looks:

82c346ce4e9c26e5aa289d4ee85e2948.jpg
Don't get me wrong, I think this'll look great in hand. This isn't the first release which looked desaturated in the stock photos (Zootopia for instance). But I don't feel like this second photo they've issued above is too dissimilar from the original.

I think it'll look great in hand. These pics Blufans has provided are kinda awful. Not the usual clear high definition pictures they provide. Bring on the beauty shots!!!

Could this be the next one to be released?!

I feel like the back art looks vibrant enough, but the front art looks dead. I felt this way about the TFA steelbook, too (and am clearly in the minority with that opinion, I know). Granted, no steelbook will look as vibrant and crisp as a printed poster or jpeg, but these BF steels are the first ones I've seen that look really off to me. I wonder what's going on.

There are some many bright and vibrant looking Steels (Tangled Korea, Iron Man Play.com etc.)

Sorry, not quite getting the joke :p
Dyslexic is a learning disability or processing disorder which causes a person to not be able to recognize words that are misspelled.
So why would someone with Dyslexic hoping for that slipcover? :confused: (not trying to be a smart ass. only want to understand :happy:)
Dyslexia (which I have) comes in different shapes and sizes - but the most common is the jumbling and misspelling or reading of words.
It would be completely common for me to see and write the word "Rogue " as "Rouge" as I flip flop and jumble letters and numbers all the time. Flipping two letters that are side by side is classic Dyslexia.

update from the other site and its not good news :cry::cry::cry:

i asked about this due to guardians gb this sat and reply i got
from horses mouth

Rogue One looks like will be out in Oct

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

basil :thumbs:

What's bad about that?

I prefer if blufans do a release per month.

Is weird that guardians Is before rogue one but no biggie

• Thanks
Reactions: harry